Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adicted 2 caffein ?

hi
    has any 1 else had problems with useing large amounts of caffein my gf has been useing a lot of caffein due 2 lack of sleep and large work load at uni . she has now finished uni and stopd useing caffein and is feeling depressd and has no motivation 2do anything iam asumeing this is due 2 her body being so used to runing on caffein that she is now on a downer any 1 have any idea how long it will take her body 2 detox

thanx for any help tom

You can become addicted to caffeine - often causing headaches, no motivation, etc. I would have slowly reduced the amount as opposed to dropping everything, but since it's done - just let time tell. She should be fine after a few days or so.

Comment

ok thanx for your help

Comment

I have been where I am on tons of caffeine. When I was trying to bring it down under about 200mgs a day it probably took me a couple weeks to function at the lower amount normally.

Comment

Originally posted by tom_hunt
          hi
          has any 1 else had problems with useing large amounts of caffein my gf has been useing a lot of caffein due 2 lack of sleep and large work load at uni . she has now finished uni and stopd useing caffein and is feeling depressd and has no motivation 2do anything iam asumeing this is due 2 her body being so used to runing on caffein that she is now on a downer any 1 have any idea how long it will take her body 2 detox

thanx for any help tom

some cant go cold turkey on removing caffeine,,,may have to taper off.

Comment

Working...
          X