L-Carnitine Injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Carnitine Injection

What do you guys think.Will it benifit humans? Also there is a vit/amino acid inject available too.Supps arent my thing let me know your opinion

L-Carnitine is a nutrient that plays a vital role in muscle metabolism during exercise. Supplementing with carnitine enhances energy supply during exercise, increases utilisation of fatty acids, decreases buildup of lactic acid and increases maximum work output.
    Supplementation is recommended in performance feeding, diets low in carnitine and its precursors (lysine, methionine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, niacin and iron), cardiac and skeletal muscle disease, debilitation, inappetance, convalescence, gastrointestinal disturbances and parasitism, and derangements in fat metabolism.
    Composition: L-Carnitine 200mg/ml.
    Dosage and administration: Give by sterile intramuscular injection twice weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Horses, 3ml/100kg bodyweight. Dogs 1ml/10kg bodyweight.
    Presentation: Injection (multidose vial): 100ml
    Withholding Periods: nil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L-Carnitine 100ml

I feel like l-carnitine is a little underrated in the sense that its not really one of those supplements you'll take and 30 minutes later you'll feel amazing, or even feel its effects at all. I supplement it basically for its pro-HDL effects and its positive effects in cardiac tissue. Do I feel its totally necessary? No. I also do not feel its a significant enough supplement to inject, as I believe (and let me check) its oral form is significantly utilized. This study always interested me...

Rossi CS, Siliprandi N. Effects of carnitine on serum HDL-cholesterol: report of two cases. Johns Hopkins Medical J. 1982; 150:51-54.

Comment

Working...
    X