paranoid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranoid?

dont know if its jsut my hea dplaying games but im on tren and prop though ti had this problem last time i was on shit too but i tihnk ym hair might be thinning wondering anyone has any input what to take or anything related cuz i feel liek crying hopefully jsut me being paranoid but if it is happening will it stop and start to coem abck when i get off i dont think im predisposed to it either my mothers father has a crazy head of hair plus my brothers dont have any signs im hoping if it is itll stop when i get off???????

tern and prop, yeah if your sensitive to male pattern baldness that will make it worse. Your call bro

I don't think deca does that

Comment

thats the thing i dont think i am or should be even if i was say would it stop when i stopped

Comment

wrong forum. you posted in the supp forum.

obviously you are prone to hair thinning if you are experiencing it. get yourself some nizoral shampoo.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          My fav cycle:)
          boy thats nice. maybe it would help if you answered his question instead of posting random crap. :)

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
            thats the thing i dont think i am or should be even if i was say would it stop when i stopped

if your predisposed some AAS can do this.

Comment

Working...
            X