Winadrol vs Orastan-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winadrol vs Orastan-A

well thats my question... does this "winadrol" have the same effect of the almighty orastan-a? i took orastan a with amazing results but now i just cant find it anywhere!! i looked it up on yahoo and all these sites now offer winadrol it says it contains the exact same ingredients... hmmm

can anyone chime in??

neone??

Comment

no on has tried this? or heard of this?

Comment

not me, looks like x+Y multiplied by the square route of bullshit = all the dumb fucko's will run out and buy

Comment

Yea, save your money for a hooker.

Comment

yea, i figured nothing good could come from that, accually just picked up 2 morre bottles of orastan-a, now time to start the "shredding cycle"

Comment

Originally posted by p23demarco
              well thats my question... does this "winadrol" have the same effect of the almighty orastan-a? i took orastan a with amazing results but now i just cant find it anywhere!! i looked it up on yahoo and all these sites now offer winadrol it says it contains the exact same ingredients... hmmm

can anyone chime in??

they trying to sell you a 'DRUG NAME LIKE" Supplement that gets newbies confused. notice the name is similar to the AAS WINSTROL.

Comment

Working...
              X