X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Just to let everyone know.....
    ....during the past 2 months I have been hospitalized 3 times for severe complications of Gastroparesis due to long term diabetes. Not fun at all.

Needless to say that I have been out of action for a while and I have some serious catching up to do in terms of email, PM's and such. I ask for your continued patience while I do this.

In my absence I have also seen that Whey prices of many different companies have gone up, (GNC, etc.) however All The Whey remains a leader in quality AND price...especially when you use my "MATT05" coupon code for 10% off we are still the best deal around! Remember that this code does not expire like other promotional codes do!

Thanks to those who have emailed me with concerns as to how I am. They are appreciated. It has been a struggle and this is something that I am going to have to live with for the rest of my life, but hopefully with the aid of my doctors I can live a reasonably normal life with as few complications and visits to the hospital as possible in the future.

It's good to be back!

Sorry to hear about your health problems bro, glad you are ok.

Comment

Working...
    X