• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grape?

Grape?

Any reviews on this new flavor?

Comes in Whey Protein Isolate & Blend.

Sounds Interesting. I would have to try it to give my review.

Comment

No, but Ive been waiting for a grape flavor...since Nectar has yet to offer it

Comment

YUCK - are you guys serious???

Comment

Sounds horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            YUCK - are you guys serious???
            don't knock something if you have never tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              don't knock something if you have never tried it.
              This coming from the most open-minded individual on the board :P...

I wasn't knocking the product bro - just trying to wrap my head around the concept of a grape flavored shake. Is this protein like the Nectar stuff FB and YJ have discussed or is it like the consistency of other whey products (like ON Chocolate etc)????

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981

I wasn't knocking the product bro - just trying to wrap my head around the concept of a grape flavored shake. Is this protein like the Nectar stuff FB and YJ have discussed or is it like the consistency of other whey products (like ON Chocolate etc)????
                nectar shit has the worst consistency ever. i would rather it be like the ON texture.

Comment

hmmm,,,never thought about that flavor for a protein. could be good.

Comment

Substance WPI has a grape flavor and it's the only one I used to drink. The grape flavor tastes to me like grape cool ade.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                      Substance WPI has a grape flavor and it's the only one I used to drink. The grape flavor tastes to me like grape cool ade.

Yep, too bad that shit was so overpriced. I know you can get it now for $14.99 or something, which I have done recently...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                        Yep, too bad that shit was so overpriced. I know you can get it now for $14.99 or something, which I have done recently...
                        Yeah it always was. $14.99 is pretty damn cheap.

Comment

Working...
                        X