New Suppliments..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suppliments..

Anyone know of any new supps out or coming to market that will be any good. YJ, anything out there brother?

NJJuicer was just telling me about something he's taking, but I can't remember the name of it. :wacko:

Comment

I just read something about dirty peaches???

Comment

Unfortunately, the new trend is the same as the old. No2 + creatine products. Same ingredients, just new marketing, packaging and a fancy name. Also, supplement companies are testing the pro hormone/grey area with pro hormones again. Im about to give Jungle Warfare a try, I got 2 free bottles to sample, Ive heard great things about it on other message boards and from a handful of shitheads from the local gym.

I warn everyone, beware, everyone in the world has their own supplement company these days. Holy shit, every 8 minutes a new company is established. Stick with the tried and true brands out there you have been using forever and let someone else be the guinea pig for these other "bro" companies.

Oh and there's a liquid glutamine supplement now... :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
          Unfortunately, the new trend is the same as the old. No2 + creatine products. Same ingredients, just new marketing, packaging and a fancy name. Also, supplement companies are testing the pro hormone/grey area with pro hormones again. Im about to give Jungle Warfare a try, I got 2 free bottles to sample, Ive heard great things about it on other message boards and from a handful of shitheads from the local gym.

I warn everyone, beware, everyone in the world has their own supplement company these days. Holy shit, every 8 minutes a new company is established. Stick with the tried and true brands out there you have been using forever and let someone else be the guinea pig for these other "bro" companies.

Oh and there's a liquid glutamine supplement now... :)
          shame. i thought by now something new would be out. how long do think it will be YJ until we see something as big as creatine was hit the market?

Comment

YJ, how did the Jungle Warfare do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
              YJ, how did the Jungle Warfare do for you?

Im officially in week 5, funny you ask this question because I was just about to give it a nice 5 week write up with my gains, lifts and other supplements, etc. but so far, its been a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Awesome, I look forward to reading your write up....

Comment

So you finished your 5th week last week, right? Let's hear the details....

Comment

Powerfull is pretty good from USP Labs.

Comment

Working...
                    X