About to cycle off creatine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to cycle off creatine...

I've been taking creatine for about 3 months now and I was going to take about 4 or 5 week off from it. I've made some great gains in size and strength in the last few months. What should I expect when I get off of it? Am I going to lose all of my size and strength I've gained since I've been on it if I still work my ass off? Should I change my diet or workout at all? (i.e. try to lift heavier or add more protein)

I just started taking NO Xplode as u know from a thread below so will this help retain some of my gains and perhaps still keep gaining?

Luckily creatine isnt like exogenous hormones in the sense that when you come off it, you decrease in size & strength. Be prepared for some "Weight" loss, this will be 95% water that you retained w/ the creatine. Strength should stay comparable. I would continue to eat properly and increase your H2o intake somewhat, but you shouldnt see a drastic decline in strength or size.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder
      I've been taking creatine for about 3 months now and I was going to take about 4 or 5 week off from it. I've made some great gains in size and strength in the last few months. What should I expect when I get off of it? Am I going to lose all of my size and strength I've gained since I've been on it if I still work my ass off? Should I change my diet or workout at all? (i.e. try to lift heavier or add more protein)

I just started taking NO Xplode as u know from a thread below so will this help retain some of my gains and perhaps still keep gaining?
      It also depends on what type of creatine ur taking. If its monohydrate than its mostly water weight u will lose. F its ester, than u will lose some weight but still keep the muscle u gained. Diet is key though. Speaking of creatine i need to cycle back on it. The stuff i want is called "Anabolic Switch" it has 7 forms of creatine. Unfortunately the company that makes it "MRI" has recalled it saying that f it stays still for too long the powder turns to mud, i was like wtf. What type of creatine are you taking???

Comment

Kre-Alkalyn. The little purple pill and it has been fuckin amazing. No bloat whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
        X