YOUR NEW ALL THE WHEY REP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR NEW ALL THE WHEY REP!!!

Hey its Trent from your favorite protein and supplement supplier, All the Whey!! I look forward to working with all of you and feel free to contact me at anytime through a private message or at my e-mail [email protected] questions, concerns or just simple recommendations in products or flavors. A lot of good things are happening here at All the Whey and I want to make sure nobody misses out on our great products and prices. Also, I plan on putting together some packages for the Superior Muscle members that aren't available on our website. Thank you to everyone in advance!!!

BE SURE TO USE MY DISCOUNT CODE ANYTIME YOU MAKE AN ORDER FOR AN EXTRA 10% OFF:
    TRENTSM and put my name in the comment box
    Last edited by TrentATW; 10-15-07, 11:55 AM.

TRENTSM - 10% DISCOUNT CODE

HEY EVERYBODY REMEMBER TO USE THE TRENTSM DISCOUNT CODE FOR 10% OFF WHENEVER YOU ORDER!!!

We're also going to be offering some special deals over the next few months so keep visiting the forums to keep up to date. Thanks!!!

Comment

Welcome to SM, ATW rep #428 :P

We look forward to your SM packages.

Comment

Workout Supplement Packages

Hey everybody, I want to put together some packages that will be beneficial for everyone, and maybe even a few different options. After thinking about it for awhile I figured I'd just go to the people that will benefit from it the most.

So....

Let me know what your favorite supplements are from here at All the Whey, and what type of package would be beneficial to you!!!! With your comments along with some we have flying around here at the office, I'll put together some packages over the next few weeks.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK!!!

Comment

PRIVATE LABELING OPPORTUNITY - START INCREASING YOUR PROFITS!!!

For those of you who don’t already know….

All the Whey also does private labeling with unlimited possibilities. For those of you who own gyms or distribute supplements in one of many other ways, this is a sure way to increase profits and grow your business!!!

With an in-house engineer and graphic designer, this is an easy way to create a unique mix with your name on it that is ideal for your consumers!!!

Give us a call (1-800-866-1970) or e-mail me ([email protected]) or Rob ([email protected]) to be on your way to increasing your profits!!!

Just be sure to let whoever you talk to know that heard about All the Whey from Trent on this forum.

Comment

PRIVATE LABEL REFERRAL = FREE PROTEIN!!!

Alright everybody...here's the deal to get YOU some FREE PROTEIN!!!

If you refer somebody to us (gym owner, supplement store, or anybody else who deals in protein/supplements), and that person orders in excess of $200.00 in private label product, we'll send you a FREE 5 LB. PROTEIN BLEND of the flavor of your choice!!!

Just have your referral let us know that YOU referred them to All the Whey and also send me an e-mail ([email protected]) just to let me know your information!!!

Comment

Thanks...I look forward to working with everybody!!! Let me know if there are any unique packages that you'd like to see us offer. Thanks!!

Comment

Discounts or free shipping is what most people look for/like.

Comment

Well just for starters...the TRENTSM discount code will get you 10% off any order you place with All the Whey, even with our already low prices!!! Keep an eye on the forum to see even better deals over the next weeks and months! Thanks for the input

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                    Discounts or free shipping is what most people look for/like.
                    +1. The shipping costs are recockulous.

Comment

I completely agree and wish we had some kind of control over that...I'll keep it in mind to see if there is some way to alleviate the shipping costs

Comment

welcome to the board man.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X