What's your FAVORITE protein flavor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    That would suck; no taste buds...I'd like to to know what a true Philly Cheese Steak taste like:P I'm hungry!!!
    that reminds me, start a thread in gen chat for me. post some shit up along with some pics of absolute must eats when going to Chicago. me and sana may go there for thanksgiving to visit her mom and i want to try the good shit. sana is always talking about some place called lou malnetties or something like that.

Comment

hey man whats going on... i just finished a jar of cinnamon bun, it was definitely good, mixes well with water which is always a huge plus! Now... with that being said... i like ur prices and everything else, and i know this has been said many many times, but the shipping is terrible, it actually made me start ordering from other sites, if this has been corrected please let me know..

Flavors i've tried of urs:
      Plain chocolate.. it was ok, ive had better
      Chocolate Orange, very very strong orange taste, its ok..
      Cinnamon Bun, one of my favs you offer, nice change.
      Chocolate mint, def tasty, its a good treat when i mixed with milk..

what u need! is vanilla marshmallow, recently i picked up 2 6lb tubs of BEX protein, one in chocolate blitz, tastes amazing, mixes awesome, and one in vanilla marshmallow, once again amazing! only problem is i haven't seen them online anywhere and i live in SC now for college.. purchased them in nj where i live

DeMarco

Comment

Originally posted by p23demarco
        hey man whats going on... i just finished a jar of cinnamon bun, it was definitely good, mixes well with water which is always a huge plus! Now... with that being said... i like ur prices and everything else, and i know this has been said many many times, but the shipping is terrible, it actually made me start ordering from other sites, if this has been corrected please let me know..

Flavors i've tried of urs:
        Plain chocolate.. it was ok, ive had better
        Chocolate Orange, very very strong orange taste, its ok..
        Cinnamon Bun, one of my favs you offer, nice change.
        Chocolate mint, def tasty, its a good treat when i mixed with milk..

what u need! is vanilla marshmallow, recently i picked up 2 6lb tubs of BEX protein, one in chocolate blitz, tastes amazing, mixes awesome, and one in vanilla marshmallow, once again amazing! only problem is i haven't seen them online anywhere and i live in SC now for college.. purchased them in nj where i live

DeMarco
        good reviews.

allthewhey, lets work on the shipping.

Comment

Who is our rep?? Haven't seen anyone from ATW post in a long time.

Comment

plain old chocolate

Comment

Working...
            X