Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT'S WHEY MORE FUN IN HERE!!! CONTESTS AND SUCH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S WHEY MORE FUN IN HERE!!! CONTESTS AND SUCH!!!

Ok everybody here goes....Just for starters!!!

The 5th person that places an order from $100-$199 (before using the TrentSM discount code and shipping costs) gets an extra 5% off (instead of the normal 10% off with the code)!!!

and....

The 3rd person that places an order over $200 (before using the TrentSM discount code and shipping costs) gets an extra 5% off (instead of the normal 10% off with the code) and 1 FREE bottle of 180 ZMA capsules!!!

*Just place the order as you normally would at www.allthewhey.com, use the TrentSM discount code, and put your Superior Muscle user name in the comments section. We will track the orders and make the discount adjustments at the end of the contest. The winners will be notified and announced on the board. If anyone has any questions, just contact me on the boards and I'll be happy to clarify anything!!!
    Last edited by TrentATW; 10-16-07, 09:01 AM.

2 NEW PRODUCTS JUST RELEASED!!

2 NEW PRODUCTS JUST RELEASED!!!

NO2 Xplode - XPLODE through your final reps with this superior energy drink!!!
    Visit http://www.allthewhey.com/no2xplode2lbs.html for nutritional info and and ordering information

ZMA Recovery Aid - actually INCREASES sleep efficiency to enhance recovery so your energy level is INCREASED the next day!!!
    Visit http://www.allthewhey.com/zma180capsules.html for nutritional info and ordering information

DON'T MISS OUT ON MORE BENEFICIAL WORKOUTS!!!

Remember to use TrentSM code for 10% off these great products!!

Comment

Neither do much, if anything, for hypertrophy.

Comment

These products aren't actually designed to increase muscular hypertrophy. They increase your energy levels, focus, performance and intensity so you are able to work harder through the entirety of your workout.

Comment

Hey everybody!! I'm curious to know what general supplement (ex. creatine, protein, cassein, etc.) everybody takes for pre-workout, during workout, post workout, before bed, in the morning, or at anytime throughout the day and why. I'm looking to put together some full supplement supply packages and want to know what YOU are interested in. Thanks in advance for the input!!!

Comment

GET ME BIGGGGER!!!

I'm looking to change up my workout and wanted to see what has worked for everyone else. I've done pretty much everything from 3 day splits, to supersets, to pyramiding, etc. etc. So give me some ideas to get me BIGGGGGER!!!

Comment

Working...
            X