Bulk Cycle.... supplements to help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Cycle.... supplements to help?

hows it going... i've been posting here for a while now and always come to you guys for supplement advice since everyone here is very perticualer when it comes to them!

we'll with the help of everyone here i did my cut cycle very very good!
    from 230lbs down to 155! hahah im only 5'7 and yes i was very fat!!

(to cut the weight i used ECA stakes and gaspari orastan-a)

everyday i take:
    Flax seed oil
    Multi's
    Joint support
    lots of protein

ok now to the bulking up supplements.

Currently i've taken:
    Gaspari SizeOn™, SuperPump250™, & Novedex XT™(finished), Halodral (finihsed)

now... i went with gaspari because i had luck with there products in the future...

-Yes i do have a good diet and i know what to eat and when to eat it... the main reason i use supplements is because like everyone else i want results now! hahah!

-my realistic goal is to be at 185 at the end of my bulk cycle... which is the beginning of feb..

-to bulk up... i'm doin 4 low intensity cardio days a week as apposed to when i was cutting i did 7 intense carido days! I'm doing many multi joint lifts, dead lifts, squats, over head press, chest press, ect. and weights i can do (3 sets)8-10 reps of with 2 fail sets at the end...

-i weight 167 right now... i eat around...
    300 grams of protein.. 200 grams carbs... and about 50grams of fat per day

my questions:

1. i've been looking at n.o. xplode, it seems it may have the same effect of size on and superpump.. would it be worth to pick up some nox or go with some regular creatine? and if a normal creatine which one?

2. besides the obvious AAS.. is there something else i can add to my supplements to give me a nice boost in muscle mass? My over all goal is to have a nice build i now the difference between a body builders build and a beach body, hahah truthfully i want a little of booth!

Anything else you could recommend would be greatly appreciated! you can pm me if you dont want to post in here! thank u very much in advance!

CN. Want to incorporate new bulk building supplements into routine that has be revised for bulking up!

Basics bro. Protein, Creatine, Multi, Fish Oil (more benefits than flax) etc..

Look into Vitargo CGL. Best creatine product i have ever used.

Comment

Vitargo CGL, sounds good! i'll check it out tonite! and i also have the same question... is fish oil better then flax seed oil?

Comment

I take a little bit of both, fish and flax. I make sure I get the fish oil every day though. I like the Xplod for preworkout sometimes but its probably just the caffeine in it.

Comment

Fish Oil supplies the direct form of DHA and EPA (the beneficial part). Flax on the other hand supplies ALA which needs to be converted into DHA and EPA to be effective. the problem is, the body dosent make this conversion all that well.

bottom line.

Fish Oil = Direct Source

Flax = Needs to be converted into source

Comment

Working...
          X