Help with stacking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with stacking...

I am thinking of stacking Controlled Labs, Purple Wraath, White Flood, and Green MAGnitude. For a multi with some extras, I'm thinking about Universal's Animal Pak. Does that seem like a complete stack or should I add or subtract something that isn't necessary, because I know real food is the best thing to help build muscle. I also need help on knowing when to take these supplements.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-24-07, 08:27 AM.

I can't really speak to the first three but as far as animal goes, the only thing I will ever buy from them is their t-shirts. You can stick with a regular multi-vitamin and you will be fine.

Comment

Never heard of any of those supplements honestly. I think people try and get to technical with stuff. Stick to the basics. Protein(I like Optimum 100% whey and casein or Allthewhey), Creatine(I like vitargo cgl), Multi, hard training, and good diet. Those will get you were you want to go. Far to many people are to concerned with the hottest and newest supplement while they don't have things like diet and training nailed.

Comment

Working...
      X