Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ordered from ******.com

any advice would be helpfull.

no, we have never heard of it and do not post advertisements on this site.

Comment

Yeah .. That stuff gave me the crabs ...

Comment

My Post was not intended to be an advertisement.
        It was a simple question if anyone had purchased any supplements from that particular vender. And if so were the supplements and service good.

How am I supposed to get any info; if I’m not allowed to state the URL?

Comment

why are you so interested in that particular vendor that nobody has ever heard of? why not buy from a place like dps or any of the other million places online.

Comment

Originally posted by RJ4511
            My Post was not intended to be an advertisement.
            It was a simple question if anyone had purchased any supplements from that particular vender. And if so were the supplements and service good.

How am I supposed to get any info; if I’m not allowed to state the URL?
            Well for one ...This might not be the case but 9 times out 10 anther vendor /supply company's will send their little elves all over the NET asking about their company in an attempt to get the product out there ...Then there will be another couple peon's bump the thread bragging on the product ..... .. ... ..If you aren't aware of them then you are now..We don't know you and apologize if this isn't the case but lets be fair to this boards sponsors ....Sorry If Im out of place Bouncer ...You can delete my post LOL ....I just get frustrated when this is the case with some shady marketing ...

Just use the board sponcers...
            Last edited by INTIMID8OR; 10-24-07, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
              Well for one ...This might not be the case but 9 times out 10 anther vendor /supply company's will send their little elves all over the NET asking about their company in an attempt to get the product out there ...Then there will be another couple peon's bump the thread bragging on the product ..... .. ... ..If you aren't aware of them then you are now..We don't know you and apologize if this isn't the case but lets be fair to this boards sponsors ....Sorry If Im out of place Bouncer ...You can delete my post LOL ....I just get frustrated when this is the case with some shady marketing ...

exactly. couldnt have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                why are you so interested in that particular vendor that nobody has ever heard of? why not buy from a place like dps or any of the other million places online.
                or from allsport nutrition, the sponsor. My only gripe is they don't have Xplod any more. I might actually have to go to GNC. damn

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                  or from allsport nutrition, the sponsor. My only gripe is they don't have Xplod any more. I might actually have to go to GNC. damn
                  let me see if i can get in touch with them and see if they will carry it again.

Comment

good deal, I order everything else I can from them and they still have other BSN stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR

The reason I was inquiring about the site is b/c they are listing products that I never heard of. Before I go ahead a drop $$ I would like to know if their supplements are just hyped, wordplay or the supplements deliver like they say.

Of course i can just goggle the products, but how would I know if the positive reviews are not commissioned by the labs/companies themselves?

Below are some pro-hormone products that I am interested in;
                      Winadrol by CTD Labs
                      Xtreme TREN
                      Decabolen by CTD Labs
                      FURAZADROL

Comment

The reason I was inquiring about the site is b/c they are listing products that I never heard of. Before I go ahead a drop $$ I would like to know if their supplements are just hyped, wordplay or the supplements deliver like they say.

Of course i can just goggle the products, but how would I know if the positive reviews are not commissioned by the labs/companies themselves?

Winadrol by CTD Labs
                        Xtreme TREN
                        Decabolen by CTD Labs
                        FURAZADROL
                        Fair enough. I for one have never heard of any of those products. I know CTD labs makes those "steroid lookalike" supps. don't waste your money, pure junk.

have you ever tried Vitargo CGL? http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...d9f0kuur5otsv3

i started using it a few months ago and have found that is one of the few "hyped" supplements that actually works pretty well.

Comment

Winadrol by CTD Labs
                          Xtreme TREN
                          Decabolen by CTD Labs
                          FURAZADROL

All those aforementioned supps are garbage

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            Fair enough. I for one have never heard of any of those products. I know CTD labs makes those "steroid lookalike" supps. don't waste your money, pure junk.

have you ever tried Vitargo CGL? http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...d9f0kuur5otsv3

i started using it a few months ago and have found that is one of the few "hyped" supplements that actually works pretty well.

Can you recommend any pro-hormone

Comment

Can you recommend any pro-hormone
                              Pro-hormones are dead. Just about any PH you find these days is bogus. Now more than ever, its your diet, your training regimen, etc which Im guessing your's could use some work.

Comment

Working...
                              X