Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Customer Service from All The Whey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Customer Service from All The Whey!

I have been wanting to try the Cinnamon Bun flavor but didn't want to buy a tub only to find out that I didn't like it. I recently placed an order for a tub of the Banana flavor and in the comment section of the order form, I requested them to throw in a sample of the Cinnamon Bun. And sure enough, when I opened the box, I found the sample!

Great customer service, ATW!!! :bravonew:

Good to hear man! I am interested in that Cinnamon Bun flavor. Let me know how it is.

Comment

Big props to Trent, our ATW rep!

I got my samples and just drank the cinnamon bun shake. I know I said I'd never drink "regular" shakes again, but this stuff is GOOD, wow!

Scrumhalf, I think you will like this one too. It mixes very well, and it's creamy. All I used was 8oz of water.

Thanks again Trent!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
        Big props to Trent, our ATW rep!

I got my samples and just drank the cinnamon bun shake. I know I said I'd never drink "regular" shakes again, but this stuff is GOOD, wow!

Scrumhalf, I think you will like this one too. It mixes very well, and it's creamy. All I used was 8oz of water.

Thanks again Trent!
        Thats great to hear FB ..Im glad he took good care of you girl :bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
          I have been wanting to try the Cinnamon Bun flavor but didn't want to buy a tub only to find out that I didn't like it. I recently placed an order for a tub of the Banana flavor and in the comment section of the order form, I requested them to throw in a sample of the Cinnamon Bun. And sure enough, when I opened the box, I found the sample!

Great customer service, ATW!!! :bravonew:
          Cinnimon Bun is one of my favorites! We are happy to include a sample with any order!

Comment

Working...
          X