Fat Burners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burners

Any new fat burners on the market that are good? Anybody try anything recently that has worked?

ya, i think its pretty much the same old stuff. nothing new. sana was using San Tight before our cruise. that seemed to work pretty well with her diet and cardio.

yj will be able to help you.

Comment

Im a fan of Lipo 6... Sans Tight is actually very good too.. these are also great for energy. Not sure the good ol ECY can be beat however.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        I've always(for yrs)been using the same; YJ with Ephedra.

Damn these were great, thats where I got my username from way back when.

Comment

what is YJ and are there any fat burners that don't leave you uncomfortable/stimulated

Comment

YJ = yellow jackets

They definitely stimulated you.

Comment

I thought you had mentioned(long time ago)the name came from college football:confused:
              check out Parco PI, are you taking notes on everyone?

Comment

The only YellowJackets I know are Georgia Tech and then suck... it came from my addiction to YJs from the local gas station haha.

MI- Try a green tea, yohimbe and synephedrine stack... no real physical "tweek" and wont destroy your sleep cycles either.

Comment

No notes...I've been around since '98 and I do remember quite a bit...Maybe I'm wrong...So STFU and mind your business kid.
                  comedy simpleton

Comment

Ahh..."Get your Crack while you pump" :) They still sell them, just without the ephedra.

Yea, I can bear to look at the ephedrine free version, brings a tear to my eye.

Comment

ECA stacks...I know you push that idea quite a bit; but aspirin is harsh on the stomach walls that could lead into Ulcers...I thought about an ECA stack for years, but I hesitate because of what can happen.

Not this guy. I dont push ECA at all.... matter of fact, the exact opposite. Im an ECY guy. Aspirin does much more damage to bodybuilders than harming the stomach... aspirin is a COX-2 inhibitor and through a few pathways inhibits protein synthesis

Comment

Right; my bad...That's what I meant to say:doh:

ECY=Ephedra Caff Yohimbe...

Ok back to topic...Well Considering I'm taking YJ with Ephedra, what benefits(if any)can I experience from going to an ECY stack?

I guess what I want to know is that would it be "healthier" for me to do an ECY stack as oppose to the YJ with ephdera? They both hit the CNS, but if I'm not mistaken, the YJ's would be more harmful in the long run to the CNS...

The dose in YJs are slightly more than it would be in an ECY. In an ECY, youre not solely relying on the ephedrine (like you are w/ YJs). Plus, research is really promising still on yohimbe.. I also recommend this ECY because its a lot easier to get a hold of, probably a little pricier, but if you want to get lean and not have the maximized CNS stimulation, ECY is hard to beat.

Comment

I actually tried Lipo 6 and loved it...But for some reason, I always go back to my old stuff:) Cheap too...
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard that Lipo 6 burns muscle for energy instead of fat.Something along the lines that it cuts weight off you but not the fat the muscle weight.

Comment

Originally posted by latin22
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard that Lipo 6 burns muscle for energy instead of fat.Something along the lines that it cuts weight off you but not the fat the muscle weight.
                            never heard that. lipo 6 and San tight are pretty highly rated.

Comment

Originally posted by latin22
                              You must be kidding. Who'd you hear that from? A guy at the gym?

Comment

Working...
                              X