Epistane PCT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epistane PCT?

Whats up everyone? I have reading alot on this new product called epistane and hearing tons of positive feedback on it. I have done a couple PH cycles in the past with good success. However, I was wondering if anyone knew about a PCT for this new compound? I have nolva on hand as my SERM and lean xtreme for my cort blocker and i was wondering if this would be sufficient? Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by rippedsucka
    Whats up everyone? I have reading alot on this new product called epistane and hearing tons of positive feedback on it. I have done a couple PH cycles in the past with good success. However, I was wondering if anyone knew about a PCT for this new compound? I have nolva on hand as my SERM and lean xtreme for my cort blocker and i was wondering if this would be sufficient? Thanks for any help.
    Are you asking if this will work instead of using nolva? Or are you asking if you should use this combined with nolva? If your question is the later, I would say no. Nolva is all you need to block gyno and bring back your natural test levels post cycle.

Comment

just do some research on epistane and PCT. i would go with the real thing instead of the PH's. ive seen 4week cycles if i find it again ill post it

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Are you asking if this will work instead of using nolva? Or are you asking if you should use this combined with nolva? If your question is the later, I would say no. Nolva is all you need to block gyno and bring back your natural test levels post cycle.
        Sorry I should have made myself more clear. Basically, what I am asking is will nolva and lean xtreme be a good PCT for this cycle. I plan on running a 4 weeker @ 20mg/20/30/40. I really like what Im hearing about this stuff, but I have also heard that it hardly supresses the HPTA at all.

Comment

i thought you were asking about "epistane" in your first post. maybe i am having a dumb moment but i am confused bro. lol

Comment

i thought you were asking about "epistane" in your first post. maybe i am having a dumb moment but i am confused bro. lol
            LOL...its cool bro. what I am asking about is the post cycle after I run the epistane for 4 weeks.

Comment

i dont know much about the xtreme stuff but if help with cortisol levels, i say go for it. the questions is, does it really help. is their proof or studies?

Comment

i dont know much about the xtreme stuff but if help with cortisol levels, i say go for it. the questions is, does it really help. is their proof or studies?
                I actually could not show you any studies of clinical trials or anything like that. I just know it is made by a company that I feel is reputable and that the supplement was intended to block cortisol. So hopefully it will do its job. Thanks for your help Bouncer. Should I run the nolva at 40/30/20/20?

Comment

Most epistane i've heard of run 4 weeks and no post cycle therapy is really needed. I have never used this product, but that is what i've read on other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by rippedsucka
                    I actually could not show you any studies of clinical trials or anything like that. I just know it is made by a company that I feel is reputable and that the supplement was intended to block cortisol. So hopefully it will do its job. Thanks for your help Bouncer. Should I run the nolva at 40/30/20/20?
                    nolva dosage is perfect.

Comment

you may want to have a look at this.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...008#post406008

Comment

Working...
                      X