Fat Burners/Thermogenics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burners/Thermogenics

In what way do these supplements like Lipo-6, Hydroxy Cut, or a ECY stack help in losing bodyfat? Thing is Ive lost a good amount of bodyfat these past 2-3 months. Im down from 220 to 207. My stomach is flat, more muscle definition. Lost a little bit of size but not much but im more vascular. Diet is clean and can see my abs but still got a little layer preventing the abs from totally popping out. I do moderate cardio but got interested in supplements mentioned above. I have never taken such supplements before and was wondering if they can be benefitial in helping me burn that little quater inch extra layer i got.

thanx
    j

They do it a few different ways. Increased metabolism, burns fat in areas that are effected by estrogen ect. i am sure yj can explain it better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      They do it a few different ways. Increased metabolism, burns fat in areas that are effected by estrogen ect. i am sure yj can explain it better.

i was going through a search and read some stuff in it. Since ive never taken one, was interested if they work. Sounds good bro.

I was interested in the ECY stack. Today went to the local vitamin world to check out the supplements and was looking for ephedrine/ephedra, but they didnt carry any. I will continue searching through here and read as much as I can. Thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
        i was going through a search and read some stuff in it. Since ive never taken one, was interested if they work. Sounds good bro.

I was interested in the ECY stack. Today went to the local vitamin world to check out the supplements and was looking for ephedrine/ephedra, but they didnt carry any. I will continue searching through here and read as much as I can. Thanks brother.

Thats because its banned :)

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE

give San Tight a try, sana really liked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I got a bottle of it tonight...Not bad for 1 pill...I've been off the Ephedra for a week now and decided to try something different.
            why are you running fat burners all year long?

Comment

I had good luck with a fat burner called hot rox by biotest

Comment

I take off 1 week every 2 months...Why not? It does help me keep the fat off...I have a hard time keeping fat off bro...I know you'll say diet...But the truth of the matter is that I carry more estro than the avg male; which is not abnormal...This makes me more puffy/fat prone.

My waist is 31 right now and I'm at 202...If I didn't use them, I would be at 32-33" on the waist.
                i would take off more then that. you should take like the winter months off. just like anything. after awhile your going to have to keep upping the dose. ect.

Comment

The dose has always been the same through out the years...I take 2 pills a day...1 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 around 5pm...After all these years, I can always feel the ephedra kick in...But these San are not bad considering they have no ephedra.
                  i just think that you should take off more then that. health reasons ect.

Comment

Working...
                  X