Optimum Whey Seasonal Flavors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum Whey Seasonal Flavors

Looks like Optimum has some seasonal flavors out. Eggnog, Gingerbread, pumpkin pie, and apple cider I think?

I'm going to order some pumpkin pie, anyone tried it? I love pumpkin pie. If it tastes anything like pumpkin pie, then I'm ordering a case of it.

Interesting - let us know when you get it.

Comment

Pumpkin pie?? I like pumpkin pie too but I have a feeling it will taste like ass! :D I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

For me, most seasonal flavors are a case of trying a bit too hard to get into the spirit of the holidays.... for example, during Halloween I tried the pumpkin spice flavored latte or whatever at Starbucks. It was just awful - had to throw the whole thing away after a couple of sips. But hey, if it floats your boat.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
          For me, most seasonal flavors are a case of trying a bit too hard to get into the spirit of the holidays.... for example, during Halloween I tried the pumpkin spice flavored latte or whatever at Starbucks. It was just awful - had to throw the whole thing away after a couple of sips. But hey, if it floats your boat.....
          i think FB was telling me to go try that one from starbucks. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            i think FB was telling me to go try that one from starbucks. lol

Nooo, I only get frappuccinos from Starbucks. I think it was grnmchn.

Comment

Obviously you never tried it...

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
                Obviously you never tried it...
                ya, because it sucked!

Comment

yummy... id like to eat 10lbs of gingerbread whey. maybe next year they can come out with vomit flavor and save me the aggrevation.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25
                    yummy... id like to eat 10lbs of gingerbread whey. maybe next year they can come out with vomit flavor and save me the aggrevation.

lol

Comment

The only thing that gets my attention in that list is gingerbread. apple cider protein? :hang:

Comment

You guys don't like pumpkin pie? I was excited to see this flavor. None of the stores I've checked have it and bb.com is the only place other than optimum's site that has it.

Comment

I can't stand pumpkin pie. Now apple pie I could eat all day....

Comment

Working...
                          X