Twin Lab Multi Vit

whey protien blend

fish oil

vitamin c

creatine

EQ 400mgs/week

Comment

what brand of protein redback?

also, do you feel that the 400mgs of EQ has an effect. seems so weak to me. tried it once and didnt notice much.

Comment

the protien is MAX's daytime protein. Do you get it there?

i have been thinkin the same about the eq. Its my first time with eq and im only in my 3rd week. So far i havnt seen shit but i will give it another week or two and lift the dose.

Comment

Hey redback, no test with the eq?? If not curious to see what results you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
            i would prefer to be running test as well. Hell if the shit was there i would never come off but there are some issues here at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by redback
              the protien is MAX's daytime protein. Do you get it there?

i have been thinkin the same about the eq. Its my first time with eq and im only in my 3rd week. So far i havnt seen shit but i will give it another week or two and lift the dose.
              Max as in Max Muscle or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                post your supp stack moron.

Comment

Originally posted by redback
                  i would prefer to be running test as well. Hell if the shit was there i would never come off but there are some issues here at the moment.
                  ya i hear its pretty bad over there in Australia. more so then the US. why are they so strict, any particular reason?

Comment

I am not taking anything right now not even protein shakes, I don't know what the deal is I can't get myself to even train these days. Me and my girl are having to much fun enjoying the holidays this year, I keep telling myself two more weeks I'll be starting my diet for the march and april show.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                      I am not taking anything right now not even protein shakes, I don't know what the deal is I can't get myself to even train these days. Me and my girl are having to much fun enjoying the holidays this year, I keep telling myself two more weeks I'll be starting my diet for the march and april show.
                      that isnt a good trap to fall into. before you know it its 3 years from now you weigh 300lbs and you are still saying to yourself, "2 more weeks." lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        that isnt a good trap to fall into. before you know it its 3 years from now you weigh 300lbs and you are still saying to yourself, "2 more weeks." lmao
                        Yeah, when I become 300lbs I'll call you Rado to clean my fat folds.:rofl::wacko:

Comment

Max as in Max Muscle or no?
                          nah its max's its australian.

Comment

ya i hear its pretty bad over there in Australia. more so then the US. why are they so strict, any particular reason?
                            Aussie customs are a real pain in the ass. There are plenty of legit aussie manufacturers tho. Lots of UG popping up all the time but it seems like all the shit started since all the customs crack downs beccause most of the black market stuff was coming from overseas rather then aussie labs.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Now when you speak of "customs" and UG labs...You mean bars right? :) All you do is get drunk and try to pass for someone who's done AS:D :fufool:
                              ya, you got me!

Comment

Working...
                              X