Pre-Workout Supps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Workout Supps??

So I'm trying to build a stack for this last 2 months of growing season before I start trying to cut sometime in February. I have taken NO-Xplode for some post workout energy. It worked well but it was too expensive considering I built up a tolerance to the caffiene. Any other pre-workout supplements some of you guys have found effective. (Prefferably one you dont have to take on an empty stomach like NO-Xplode. That pissed me off.)

only thing i have pre workout is a small bowl of oats with a scoop of protein and some raisins. not to sure about "pre workout supps".

Comment

If you can stand the taste, try Controlled Labs Purple Wrath.

Comment

what is it YJ? energy booster?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
          purple wrath! that just sounds crazy where do i find that stuff?
          I also use no-explode before workouts.

Comment

Funny you mention that. I got a free sample of the stuff. Gonna take it before tomorrow's workout, but I'm trying to get all the info I can tonight cuz I'm bored. You tried Purple W. YellowJacket?? As far as taste I can drink tequilla mixed with vinegar and ram's piss if it gets results.
            Last edited by Bouncer; 12-27-07, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              what is it YJ? energy booster?
              It's a caffeine free pre-workout supplement. (Though I have heard people taking it during workouts) Its a BCAA/EAA formula that is supposed to increase energy and endurance during workouts and help maintain more of an anabolic state.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                It's a caffeine free pre-workout supplement. (Though I have heard people taking it during workouts) Its a BCAA/EAA formula that is supposed to increase energy and endurance during workouts and help maintain more of an anabolic state.
                Thats pretty much it in a nutshell. Ive been using it for around 2 months now, and noticed a pretty nice increase in recovery time and stamina while doing heavier, Olympic lifts. The taste is terrible, I mean real bad, but if it makes me larger, Ill drink dumpster juice.

Comment

but if it makes me larger, Ill drink dumpster juice.
                  :evil: i am with ya brother.

Comment

Working...
                  X