Vitargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitargo

Anyone take it on off days or strictly post workout??

I always take any type of creatine product on my off days as well. Either early in the AM or an hour or so before a large meal.

Comment

I only take my Vitargo on workout days. I don't really ever go off creatine supplements so I figure I will give my body a break on the off days. Vitargo's main benefit is replacing muscle glycogen. On none training days, that isn't a concern. The way I see it, part of Vitargo's benefit is waisted if taken on non training days.

Plus it saves money. Vitargo is kind of expensive and that day or 2 a week that you aren't taking it adds up.

Comment

I have some but don't use it religeousely, and I consider it different than Creatine. I wouldn't take in on an off day nor creatine, no point as said above

Comment

I only take it post workout, mixed in with my chocolate protein.... YUMMY

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
            I only take it post workout, mixed in with my chocolate protein.... YUMMY
            Hmm. Didnt I read somewhere that you are supposed to take vitargo a few minutes before protein? i might just be going crazy. :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              I have some but don't use it religeousely, and I consider it different than Creatine. I wouldn't take in on an off day nor creatine, no point as said above
              I think you are talking about a Euro brand Vitargo. We are talking about Vitargo CGL. It has Creatine in it.

Comment

I'm sure you're right but I hardly believe that a few minutes is going to have that big of an effect on digestion. I mix it up when I get to my car and drink it on the way home ffrom the gym. I'm into it but I'm not anal enough to make 2 seperate PWO drinks.

I think its like when Bouncer was telling the guy who was asking about taking Xplod on an empty stomach. He basically said eat when you should, not when the supplement bottle says to.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                  Hmm. Didnt I read somewhere that you are supposed to take vitargo a few minutes before protein? i might just be going crazy. :drunk:
                  we talked about this in a different vitargo thread. the difference in minimal. i have it with my protein mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                  X