AllSportNutrition question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AllSportNutrition question

How long does it take for them to usually ship a package?

When I used them it seemed normal. I think you can/could pick the quickness of the shipping.

Comment

It's been about 3 business days and they still haven't sent the package. The status is pending even though they charged the card last Wednesday...that is just kind of bothersome to me. Is that normal for anyone else who uses them?

Comment

You know, now that you mention it I think I remember the same thing. When it was actually shipped it was normal shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          You know, now that you mention it I think I remember the same thing. When it was actually shipped it was normal shipping.
          How long before they shipped it? I was hoping to have this by next Monday...kinda disappointed if it takes longer than that.

Comment

shouldn't take to long. what was your order?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              shouldn't take to long. what was your order?
              Protein, mutli vit, and fish oil.

Comment

hey chris, when i ordered from them about 2 weeks ago it took 5 days from the time I ordered until the time it arrived on my door. it still said pending 2 days after i had received my order. haha. i think you should get it soon. send them an email.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                  How long before they shipped it? I was hoping to have this by next Monday...kinda disappointed if it takes longer than that.
                  I honestly can't remember. It was a long time ago.

Comment

I got my last order in 3 days. it was about a week ago. I couldn't belive it.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm felling better now. lol

Comment

Its now been 7 buisness days since I ordered....and nothing. I'm calling if it doesn't get here by like 5.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                          Its now been 7 buisness days since I ordered....and nothing. I'm calling if it doesn't get here by like 5.
                          call now. they may close at 5.

Comment

newbie, how did it work out?

Comment

Here is the entire story. I called on Friday and they said they would send me a tracking number, nothing showed so I called yesterday. They said that it hadn't been shipped because they were out of stock of the fish oil. However, they could substitute it for a Flax/Fish Oil. So, they are supposed to be over-nighting it to me today. They also issued a refund for shipping. That all being said, If it arrives today I will be a happy man. Somewhat disappointed, but happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X