Tribulus ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribulus ?

has anybody here tried tribulus for pct, was thinking of adding it to my pct.

Its not a replacement for proper PCT, but it is better then nothing. I would at least use some nolv to get the natural test back up.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Its not a replacement for proper PCT, but it is better then nothing. I would at least use some nolv to get the natural test back up.
      thats what I thought. thank's for the reply

Comment

Tribulus is good for a boner, not good for raising or restoring basal testosterone levels.

Comment

try some fenugreek and tribulus together ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON37 View Post
            try some fenugreek and tribulus together ;)
            what does fenugreek do?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              what does fenugreek do?
              Helps increase the production of breast milk.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                Helps increase the production of breast milk.
                and why would that be a good thing? lmao

Comment

Fenugreek ( Trigonella Foenum-Graceum)
                  Fenugreek has been recognized as a medicinal plant for centuries. The Egyptians, Greeks and Romans used the aromatic seeds extensively. It was a stable included in the diet of Harem woman to increase the size and roundness of their breasts, and is currently being promoted in several herbal ‘bust enhancing’ products. 16 Studies support the practice of modern midwives, as they continue the ancient tradition of recommending fenugreek to improve the milk supply of nursing mothers. 17 ,18 Traditional Chinese herbalists used fenugreek for male reproductive issues and kidney problems. 19 It is interesting to note that in Chinese medicine the kidneys are considered to be the area where sexual energy is stored. Fenugreek lowers blood sugar, 20 ,21 probably by increasing tissue insulin sensitivity. 22 The rich combination of nutrients in Fenugreek include the steroidal saponin diosgenin, 23 choline , trimethylamine (a sex hormone in frogs), Vitamins A, B 2, B 6, B 12, D, and essential oils. Diosgenin is an important precursor for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones, and also exhibits estrogenic effects.24 The aromatic compounds in the fenugreek seeds have a maple-syrup like odor, which freshens the breath; an added advantage in sexual encounters. The dosage of fenugreek in tea is 1 tsp. seed in 1 cup hot water, steeped for five minutes, 1-3 cups/day. In a liquid tincture or extract, the dose is 10-15 drops two times per day, or one 500 mg capsule two times per day. Although no adverse effects are known, if too much is used during nursing, the urine of mother and child may start to have a maple syrup odor, and could potentially lead to a misdiagnosis of ‘maple syrup urine disease.’ Fenugreek contains coumarin-like substances, and should be used with caution along with heparin, warfarin and other anti-coagulants.25 Due to its blood sugar lowering effects, using fenugreek may require a dose adjustment with glipizide and insulin.

Comment

I use it 30mins before i workout everyday. 5days a week. in one pill 1000mg i take one of those along with 200mg 1 pill of dhea. gives me good pump in the gym and i noticed alittle strength gains.

Comment

ive used a private blend for over a year now that I'm 110% convinced works. I've had blood work to prove it. I'm not sure if this product will make it to market but if it does I will be sure to pass aloneg the name.,,I'm a beleiver.

Comment

I used Tribulus way back when I was into cycling...up to 10 grams a day!
                        I'm not shitting you. I felt some lumps with sore nipples and threw in some nolva which helped things a lot.

Comment

Working...
                        X