ATW Free Shipping this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATW Free Shipping this week

Not sure where our esteemed ATW reps are, but ATW is having free shipping this week. Use the "freeship" code (in addition to the mattsm 10% off code) to get free ground shipping. I'm planning to test out strawberry and pineapple flavors.

I also ordered a tub of ON's 100% Whey in the Extreme Chocolate flavor (thanks for the recommendation YJ!!). Had to order it through Amazon since our board sponsor AllSportsNutrition.com does not seem to carry this flavor at this time.

I received this in an email as well. I'm very shocked they did not make the board aware of this, because this is something I've mentioned before as a big perk to ordering from them.

Comment

Yes, ATW really needs to do something about their shipping rates. Last week, I had about $33 worth of product in my shopping cart and the shipping charges came to over $10!! I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger then.

I want to patronize the board sponsors, but the shipping charges make one pause and look for better deals elsewhere.

Comment

Yep, and that's exactly what I told Matt or whoever the latest rep was - also why I'm shocked they wouldn't post that here. Sounds like a loss on their part...

Comment

Not to hate on ATW, because they have some good prices and a great product, but I have ordered 3 tubs of 5lb isolate during 3 different price specials and all of them have been the same price. The first one ended up being like 36 bucks with 5 dollar shipping. Then I ordered during the winter 20% off sale which was 31 bucks with 10 dollar shipping. Then I just ordered last night and it was 41 bucks with free shipping. :rofl:

(Like I said, not hating on ATW, I pretty much buy all my protein from them nowadays. Trying the cinnamon bun this time. The fat kid inside of me couldnt resist!)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            Not to hate on ATW, because they have some good prices and a great product, but I have ordered 3 tubs of 5lb isolate during 3 different price specials and all of them have been the same price. The first one ended up being like 36 bucks with 5 dollar shipping. Then I ordered during the winter 20% off sale which was 31 bucks with 10 dollar shipping. Then I just ordered last night and it was 41 bucks with free shipping. :rofl:

(Like I said, not hating on ATW, I pretty much buy all my protein from them nowadays. Trying the cinnamon bun this time. The fat kid inside of me couldnt resist!)

Really - that's interesting....

The cinnamon bun is their best flavor :)

Comment

I've made my concerns known here before about ATW, so I'm not going to diss them too heavily in this post. However, I will add this...

I ordered their multi-vitamin before Xmas and it was back ordered. I've still not received it. If you get a note from them about something being back ordered, chances are they'll not ship the rest of your stuff for a week. They say to call them if you would like to change your order. I would recommend calling and cancelling the back ordered item.

Luckily, I went and got a daily multi at the store, but that kind of defeated the purpose of saving money through Internet ordering. Oh well, sometimes you get what you pay for...I guess. :hmm:

Comment

I know the one rep is always sick. The guy that was here for awhile was pretty good but he disappeared once the other guy came back. Laura was good to. I think we have had about 10 different reps, not sure what the deal is with them.

Comment

I think theyve all been pretty annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                    I think theyve all been pretty annoying.
                    they definitely have not been the best at representing the company or the products.

Comment

I bet Muscle Tech reps would post every single day :)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                        I bet Muscle Tech reps would post every single day :)
                        lol, well that would be worse.

Comment

Our current one is Trent right? That guy was so fucking annoying when he first got here. HE ALWAYS TYPED IN CAPS LIKE THIS HEY GUYS IM TRENT FROM ATW GET YOUR PROTEEEEN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                            Our current one is Trent right? That guy was so fucking annoying when he first got here. HE ALWAYS TYPED IN CAPS LIKE THIS HEY GUYS IM TRENT FROM ATW GET YOUR PROTEEEEN!!!!
                            no, i think he took off when the other guy came back.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              no, i think he took off when the other guy came back.
                              Good deal that guy sucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X