Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I am taking is making me itch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I am taking is making me itch!!!

Anyone else get really itchy after taking your Vitargo? I have taken creatine for a long time and never had this reaction. This is my first ever tub of Vitargo. Every time after I get home and drink my Vitargo, I'll sit for about 20 minutes, then all of the sudden for like 10 minutes everything will start itching. Mainly my head, face, back, and legs. Then it goes away. Anyone else experience this???

nope, cant say that i do. not sure what that would be.

Comment

Only thing that ever made me itch was niacin.

Comment

Ok just took Vitargo 5 minutes ago. Havent started itching yet. Lets see if it happens again.

Comment

Change anything else such as clothing detergent, soap, shampoo, deodorant? Does it happen only in your home? Sounds like some sort of alergic reaction.

Comment

Ok this time I only itched a little and it only lasted for about 5 minutes.

I havent changed anything. It feels like an itching under my skin. like the feeling you get when u get really hot and your sweat is just breaking. and it only happens right after i take vitargo. it wasnt as bad today so, i dunno.

Comment

Checked the other supplement I started taking. The BCAA supp. "Purple Wraath". Sure enough, contains 10mg of Niacin. And I take two scoops per workout so I'm taking in 20mg. Didnt think this could be it at all because I take this stuff pre-workout and my itching starts 20 minutes post workout. But I guess that's how long it takes to work its way through my system.

Comment

:rofl: Fuck that I hate itching. I can deal with the "tingling" but its like the inside of my skin is itching. What a helpless feeling...

Comment

Working...
                X