AllTheWhey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AllTheWhey!

So I get a call last night. It was a guy that lives down the street from my house here at school. He says that UPS accidentally gave him my package. Hot damn that means I got a package! So I go get it today, and its from ATW. I didn't order anything. I open it up and its a shitload of free samples! Apparently when I called back and told them not to worry about a replacement tub for my foaming Cinnamon Bun, they still sent me a bunch of free shit. Good lookin out ATW!! Pretty much all the flavors. Plus Hazelnut. Is that a new one??

Hazelnut must be a new flavor. Haven't heard of it. Let us know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      That's good customer service...
      Word. Two thumbs up for AllTheyWhey. I'll write em' an email later.

Comment

Nice - good customer service for ATW!

Comment

good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            So I get a call last night. It was a guy that lives down the street from my house here at school. He says that UPS accidentally gave him my package. Hot damn that means I got a package! So I go get it today, and its from ATW. I didn't order anything. I open it up and its a shitload of free samples! Apparently when I called back and told them not to worry about a replacement tub for my foaming Cinnamon Bun, they still sent me a bunch of free shit. Good lookin out ATW!! Pretty much all the flavors. Plus Hazelnut. Is that a new one??
            I thought the foaming was normal to ATW.lol well maybe I should write them a letter also.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              I thought the foaming was normal to ATW.lol well maybe I should write them a letter also.
              Apparently the foaming is normal with some of their flavors. It only just so happens that I had never had one of those foaming flavors before I ordered Cinnamon Bun. The only flavors I had tried were Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, and Bannana. None of which foamed. As soon as I found out that the foaming was normal I immediately called ATW and told them to cancel the replacement shipment that they were sending. I would never try and take advantage of a company's kindness.

Comment

Working...
              X