Pre-Summer Stack, Thoughts? details inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Summer Stack, Thoughts? details inside

Well heres my deal... im not a contest body builder or anything, and i know alot of you guys and girls of course are on here. I have posted here many times with a lot of success and help from you. Thanks For that.

Anyway.

These are the Supps i have in hand.
    --Gaspari Oranstan-A
    --IDS Ripped Tabs
    --Legal Gear Methyl 1-D

Currently
    All i take is Protein, Multi's, Fish Oil, Glucosimine, (pre-workout) SuperPump250

In the past i have taken Orastan A with amazing results, i did however cycle it with ECA stacks, im done with Ephedra and was told Ripped Tabs give a great lean look and fat burning effect.

So my Original plan was to do an Eight week Cycle of

Oranstan-A and Ripped Tabs.

Along came my friend telling me the Methyl 1-d is a good add to any stack, is this a good idea or over kill?

-Before anyone flames me-
    Yes I Do "DETOX" cycles persay
    I Take Liver protection
    I do cardio, lol, im not just a pill pump and lift type person, TRAINING IS MY HOBBY.

MY OVERALL GOAL IS TO GET INTO THE TOP SHAPE OF MY LIFE OVER THE NEXT 5-6 MONTHS, with MMA fighting as my ulitmate goal along with personal training.

Thank you all in advance!

DeMarco

honestly p23demarco, i don think much of pro hormone type supplements. you get all the sides of steroids (sometimes worse sides) and you get half the benefits.

in terms of supplementation. i like to stick to basics and let the diet and training do the work.

Comment

Working...
    X