superplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superplex

came across some crazy stuff at this nutrition zone by my pad.

anyone ever heard of the stuff?

10 mg per serving of

2a, 17a-di methyl-da-androst-3-one, 17b-ol

thats the major ingredient in the stuff

aside from magnesium stearate, silica, and vegetable glaze

i can research the simpler shit but wouldn know how to go about researchin that more complex part.

can anyone help me out here?

iv been on it for about a month know along with some milk thistle and iv gain about 10 lbs and still keepin it pretty cut

what are your guys' thoughts on this stuff.

i wanna know because i wanna know if its worth takin it again or if those ingredients are gonna be killin my liver or what

any input would be great.

Looks like an imitation of the late Superdrol (R.I.P). You should be taking an exogenous supplement for protection of your live. I wouldnt run it very much longer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso View Post

10 mg per serving of

i can research the simpler shit but wouldn know how to go about researchin that more complex part.

iv been on it for about a month know along with some milk thistle and iv gain about 10 lbs and still keepin it pretty cut

i wanna know because i wanna know if its worth takin it again or if those ingredients are gonna be killin my liver or what

if you have gained 10lbs in a month, that is some supplement. you sure you didnt buy it from some guy in the back of a gym? :P

as far as your liver. get some simple blood work done, that will tell you exactly what you want to know.

if it is having an effect on your liver i think its best just to come off it instead of trying to take a suppliment along with it to "protect your liver". i have my doubts about how well they really protect anything.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
        Looks like an imitation of the late Superdrol (R.I.P). You should be taking an exogenous supplement for protection of your live. I wouldnt run it very much longer either.
        hey thanks for the response yellow jacket. and yes i have been takin some liver support.

im done with the stuff in a couple days and im gonna switch it up to a cutter and some something to get my test levels back up.

you recommend anything?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        if you have gained 10lbs in a month, that is some supplement. you sure you didnt buy it from some guy in the back of a gym? :P

as far as your liver. get some simple blood work done, that will tell you exactly what you want to know.

if it is having an effect on your liver i think its best just to come off it instead of trying to take a suppliment along with it to "protect your liver". i have my doubts about how well they really protect anything.
        ya man 10 lbs in a month!
        thats y i asked whether it was worth it to do another cycle of this stuff.
        dankest supp iv had in a while

haha no i didnt get it from some guy in the back of a gym. i got it at a legit supp shop.

thanks for reply guys

also i was wondering if i were to go about my pct as if i were commin off AS. by getting some nolva for my test levels and i was thinkin of gettin some clen just to seriously shed some body fat.

what are ur guys' thoughts.

thanks again!

Comment

This has a very interesting Warning label:

Warning:
          Consult your physician before using this product. Not intended for use by individuals under 21 or women. Do not use or combine with other dietary supplements. Do not use if you have or are being treated for Prostate hypertrophy or cancer, heart, liver, cardiovascular, kidney or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, low HDL, taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, or any other prescription drugs. Do not exceed suggested servings. Do not exceed 4 weeks continuous use. Possible side effects may include acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen, Liver and kidney ailments

D-Stianozol is the new Pheraplex Clone - Mass, Strength and Size Gains at FitFuel.com

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            This has a very interesting Warning label:

Warning:
            Consult your physician before using this product. Not intended for use by individuals under 21 or women. Do not use or combine with other dietary supplements. Do not use if you have or are being treated for Prostate hypertrophy or cancer, heart, liver, cardiovascular, kidney or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, low HDL, taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, or any other prescription drugs. Do not exceed suggested servings. Do not exceed 4 weeks continuous use. Possible side effects may include acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen, Liver and kidney ailments

D-Stianozol is the new Pheraplex Clone - Mass, Strength and Size Gains at FitFuel.com

Talk about covering your ass...yikes. Good find Dna.

Comment

10 mg per serving of

I was interested before in taking the product myself. I still got a bottle of Pherabol lying in the cabinet. I believe its a superdrol(clone)/ pheraplex clone as yj stated. From what I read, you need to take liver support supplements.

How is your strength going bro? Any water retention from it as some claim they gain water?

Comment

im done with the stuff in a couple days and im gonna switch it up to a cutter and some something to get my test levels back up.

!
                from what ive read on some boards, most people who've taken it, take a serm (nolva/and or clomid) along with it as to taking steroids PCT.

Comment

iv been plateud on my strength for a while now. it shot up pretty good when i first started takin the supp but then platued

as for water retention.
                  iv always been pretty cut and when i started takin this stuff and shot up in weight like that i noticed a little water retention but nothing anyone else would notice.

idunno why that might be. is it cuz i sweat like a mofo when im at the gym?

i fuckin sweat all the time tho. i think i have some kind of problem.
                  my freinds sometime refer to me as the human shower
                  haha
                  Last edited by Mr.Mafioso; 02-12-08, 10:00 PM.

Comment

with all the sides with this prouduct....u may as well take the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                      with all the sides with this prouduct....u may as well take the real deal
                      thats what i was thinkin man but its been hard for me to find a legit guy with some legit shit.

most stuff down here is dirty.

might as well just take some legit legal shit with AS sides along with takin the precautions as if i WERE takin AS. understand? i think i just confused myself.

anyways. thanks for the input guys

Comment

Working...
                      X