all the whey discount please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the whey discount please read

I searched for to see if there was any discount or shipping discounts. There wasnt so i called all the whey and asked for matt. he was busy so i talked to a guy named steve.

Anyway guys hears a heads up there in the process of switching locations and said that we will have a new rep posting on the board in the next couple days and they gave me the new coupon code for discounts.

steve12 is the code for 12% discount.

Maybe is should just work for all the whey and rep there product on the board since they never post

thanks

I've thought a couple of times about coming on here and pretending to be the new rep everytime I get a new email from them. The latest ones have all dealt w/free shipping. Currently, they have some sort of deal about free shipping & free vit. b12 samples.

Too bad multiple codes can't be entered simultaneously for free shipping and 12% off.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone View Post

Too bad multiple codes can't be entered simultaneously for free shipping and 12% off.
      It doesnt matter. Every discount they ever have always makes the price the same. Ive used 12% discounts, the winter 20%, and the free shipping all on 5 lb tubs of isolate. Each one ended up being $41. As long as you are entering in one of the discount codes you will get the same price every time.

Comment

yea, they need to do a little better with the reps and the way they represent the company.

Comment

Working...
        X