I don't buy many supps but I decided to give this a try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't buy many supps but I decided to give this a try

Bodybuilding.com - Optimum Vassive-NO - Nitric Oxide Activator! On sale now!

:dunno:

I'll write a review when I start taking it.

When i used to work at GNC, we were selling it. It really wasn't a high selling item. In fact it was put on sale many times, and still nobody bought it.

I personally would stick with N.O Xplode because our store records showed (when i used to work there) that it was moderate-high selling. Another moderate-high selling product was Muscle Techs NANO X-9. That personally is CRAP because for me it didn't work, but a few of my friends that used it were hooked. Just my 2 cents, but ya tell us if it works or not.

Comment

its a NO supplement. i thought you of all people would know better. i will wit for your review of, "it didnt do shit." :P

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        When i used to work at GNC, we were selling it. It really wasn't a high selling item. In fact it was put on sale many times, and still nobody bought it.

I personally would stick with N.O Xplode because our store records showed (when i used to work there) that it was moderate-high selling. Another moderate-high selling product was Muscle Techs NANO X-9. That personally is CRAP because for me it didn't work, but a few of my friends that used it were hooked. Just my 2 cents, but ya tell us if it works or not.
        talk about GNC one more time and I beat you to death. :)

Comment

haha, look at the google add above. it says, "NO2 sucks" :P

Comment

our store records showed (when i used to work there) that it was moderate-high selling.

which means it should be on the bottom of your list :P (JK)

Comment

I wouldnt use how often stuff sold at GNC as a gaging point. The last people I take supp advice from is the people who buy all their stuff at GNC.

As far as NO Xplode. It is great and all... but you build up a tolerance after a week.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                I wouldnt use how often stuff sold at GNC as a gaging point. The last people I take supp advice from is the people who buy all their stuff at GNC.

As far as NO Xplode. It is great and all... but you build up a tolerance after a week.

I never buy SHIT from that store. When i worked there, i closed everynite, so i was like what do i want 2day??? i simply just took it off the shelf :D

i did build a tolerence wit NO Xplode quickly, i was takin max servings of it (3 scoops a day) and it still didn't do anything.

Comment

I never buy SHIT from that store. When i worked there, i closed everynite, so i was like what do i want 2day??? i simply just took it off the shelf :D
                  Damn that reminds me of the sweet setup I had this summer. My fiance's best friend had a summer job at GNC. Every time something was brought back to the store she would just put it in her car and give it to me. I had free whey and free GNC multi's throughout the summer. Damn that was nice.

Comment

Damn that reminds me of the sweet setup I had this summer. My fiance's best friend had a summer job at GNC. Every time something was brought back to the store she would just put it in her car and give it to me. I had free whey and free GNC multi's throughout the summer. Damn that was nice.

Hell ya thats nice...Screw payin for overpriced marketing crap. Allthewhey.com has some great products for a decent price. I recently bought some whey protein and i am liked it. I bought 2lbs for $20 and i used to buy 3lbs at GNC for $45 (wit discount) sooo ya....screw that crap.

Comment

yea, i worked at a supp shop when i was like 16 or so. robbed the fuck out of the place. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        its a NO supplement. i thought you of all people would know better. i will wit for your review of, "it didnt do shit." :P
                        It's got NO but I just bought it for pre-workout energy. It's just an alternative to the energy drinks I sometimes get before I workout. I'm curious about the pumps it's supposed to give because I've never taken an NO product (I agree they're worthless long term).

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                          It's got NO but I just bought it for pre-workout energy. It's just an alternative to the energy drinks I sometimes get before I workout. I'm curious about the pumps it's supposed to give because I've never taken an NO product (I agree they're worthless long term).
                          I will never take them again because I got massive pumps and boners for the whole time I was on em. Too disappointing when they go away. :D

Comment

I got massive boners for the whole time I was on em.
                            TOO MUCH INFORMATION :D

Comment

any updates control? working or worthless?

Comment

Working...
                              X