The Final Truth on Creatine Loading??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Truth on Creatine Loading??

So just like everyone else I was finally convinced that the loading phase of creatine was just a stupid conspiracy by supplement companies to sell more product. But just yesterday I read a long article on BB.com talking about how the vast majority of the gains you make on creatine is on the loading phase and everything else is literally maintenance. The article went further to say that all gains, if they were to be made, would be made within 4 weeks. What the hell? How many theories are there? Comments? YellowJacket I would love to here your take on this. (As well as everyone else's of course) Here is the article...

Bodybuilding.com - Jeremy Likness - All About Creatine!

You cant look at creatine in terms of gaining weight. If you do, of course the fastest gains would be at the start of use. Look at it as a long term gain. It helps give you the little extra umph on the last set.

What you have to realize grinder is that for every theory, you will have 10 other theory's. Don't get lost in the theory's. Just stick to basics.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      You cant look at creatine in terms of gaining weight. If you do, of course the fastest gains would be at the start of use. Look at it as a long term gain. It helps give you the little extra umph on the last set.

What you have to realize grinder is that for every theory, you will have 10 other theory's. Don't get lost in the theory's. Just stick to basics.
      So what is your stance on Creatine loading Bouncer? You think it works or you think its something the supp companies came up with??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
        So what is your stance on Creatine loading Bouncer? You think it works or you think its something the supp companies came up with??
        I think its a little bit of both. Loading will saturate the muscle in a shorter period then regular use. BUT, so will taking the average dose over a longer period. In the end, you will be at the same point.

Comment

I think the load is not needed. It was a great way to sell creatine when it first came out. I use CEE now.

Comment

Working...
          X