MRI Black Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRI Black Powder

Has anyone tried Black Powder by MRI? I just ran out of NO Explode and decided to give this a run...I have read a lot of positive reviews on the product but am unsure if its all just hype...any info would be appreciated

No, never have, I think you will find that most of them are rubbish. Only the basic supps are worth it IMO. Protein Powder, Creatine, Multi-V, Fish Oil, etc..

How did the NO explode work out for ya? Did your muscle "explode". lol

Comment

I like the extra pump from a NO booster....not sure if this is better than NO explode or not....It seems to help me endurance a bit and keeps my muscles from getting tired but not as much of a pump as the BSN product./

Comment

Do you actually get and extra pump from a NO booster? I mean compared to creatine?

Comment

For sure...I get a pretty decent pump from NO Explode...Decent mental focus and overall energy too...

Comment

Ive found a few NO2 products that I really like for OFF cycle use.

Comment

Ive found NO2 products to actually be detrimental to your health in the long run.

Comment

I have tried Black powder I don't think it works as well as NO Explode for focus or energy but generally none of the NO powders give me a pump. The black powder tended to upset my stomach and bowels quite a bit more then did the NO Explode and the NO Explode tasted better to me. I have not used either in a while about 12 weeks. I have come up with my own pre-workout stack that consists of Argine , glutimine, vitamin a, b12, d I stack all the with 2 caffeine pills and an aspirin and if really tired I add epinephrine or any "real" sinus tablet. It works great for me and It costs butt loads less cash. Hydration is not a problem for me I drink lots of water.

Comment

Working...
                X