Just found this in the closet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found this in the closet!!

first of all lets get this out of the way....

"What'd you find in the closet? Your homosexuality? HAHAHA! :rofl:"

Wow that was great but no seriously here we go...

Was thinking about getting a fat burner to help me get rid of this stubborn last bit of fat. My diet is clean, my workouts are good, now I just need to kick up the cardio a bit and maybe add a supp. I was looking at Lipo-6 but hadn't made my decision yet. But low and behold, I was looking through the closet and found 2 bottles of the old Ephedra-free Hydroxycut. I had it two years ago and didn't use it long. Got mood swings. But hell if it can save me money is it worth giving it another shot or should I go with something new? (Money is a little tight right now but if I really had to I could spring $40 or so.)

The expiration date was only 2 months ago so I'm not hugely worried about that. Thanks!

becareful taking that shit, i took it and lost muscle mass

Comment

Ive never met a fat burner I liked.
      Tried Clen after hating it like 15 yrs ago. Welllll....I still hate it 15 yrs later. I lasted two days!

Good luck.

Comment

Ephedra Free Hydroxycut is basically and energy pill for me. The ephedra was your thermogenic.

Comment

"old ephedrine free hydroxycut"

umm, the old hydroxycut had ephedra and it was a decent product. the ephedra free is crap. sorry bro. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            "old ephedrine free hydroxycut"

umm, the old hydroxycut had ephedra and it was a decent product. the ephedra free is crap. sorry bro. lol
            I meant "old" as in before Hydroxycut Hardcore....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
              I meant "old" as in before Hydroxycut Hardcore....

that shit works, its just caffine, lots and lots of caffine. also its a stimulant

it gives you energy like crazy. You will see your metablism speed up soo fast, you will basically get hungry every 2 hours.

If you decide to take this shit, increase your protein intake by 50-100grams so you don't constantly burn off muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                that shit works, its just caffine, lots and lots of caffine. also its a stimulant

it gives you energy like crazy. You will see your metablism speed up soo fast, you will basically get hungry every 2 hours.

If you decide to take this shit, increase your protein intake by 50-100grams so you don't constantly burn off muscle.
                I'll go broke doing that. Might just start fucking HIIT. Fuck is there anything worse. :dunno:

Comment

I disagree - once you take out the ephedrine, it's barely anything...

Comment

bah, you sound like an advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      I disagree - once you take out the ephedrine, it's barely anything...

thats what i thought, but when i took it for 2 weeks, it made me shed weight fast, but on the flip side i lost gains...after those 2 weeks i got used to it and i wasn't losing weight at a fast rate, but still losing muscle...

after a week my mom noticed my chest got smaller, and than my cousin noticed my shoulders got smaller...so i ditched it

Comment

thats what i thought, but when i took it for 2 weeks, it made me shed weight fast, but on the flip side i lost gains...after those 2 weeks i got used to it and i wasn't losing weight at a fast rate, but still losing muscle...

after a week my mom noticed my chest got smaller, and than my cousin noticed my shoulders got smaller...so i ditched it
                        You got very dehydrated probably and your body was probably getting damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          You got very dehydrated probably and your body was probably getting damaged.
                          ya probably right, but who knows

all i can say is from usage of that shit, it personally did me more harm than good.

Comment

Cardio and less carbs it is...

Comment

Look I am the new guy and you don't need to listen to me, But if you want a cheap thermo this what you do go to the drug store and tell them you want two boxs of Primatine tabs then buy a bottle of aspirine and a bottle of jet alert (caffine 200 mg) Cut the aspirine in half or third (depending on your stomach) and take one each.Take that when you get up at lunch and just before you work out and you will have a metabolism like a volcano for about two weeks before your body adapts. Then you have some choices you can either increase the Primatine and/or the caffine to 1.5 tabs or 2 if you can deal with it. Or if if you can scrape some cash together you can cycle the ECA stak I just decribed with clen and T3. But, in any case either stak is only good for about two weeks before you will adapt. I would also recommend you get off of caffine for about a week before you start the ECA so you can reap max benifits. Don't take either for 4 hrs before bed or you won't sleep I promise. Anyway remember this advice was free and you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
                              X