pure velocity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure velocity

has anyone tried it -- its from the makers of the original vitargo which was my favorite-

suppose to be a cross between the original and waxy maize formula wise -- not as powdery as waxy -

going to try the orange burst

never tried it but here is a bunch of info on it.

-Hydrolyzed & Fractionated Waxy Maize Starch (HFWMS) A long chain complex carbohydrate that is absorbed rapidly into the bloodstream. The hydrolyzed and fractionated waxy maize starch used in Pure Velocity is superior to all others supporting immense muscle glycogen loading. HFWMS is broken down by a very unique process that allows easier assimilation and rapid digestion. HFWMS pulls water and nutrients into the muscle cell yielding a larger more volumized muscle cell. Science has proven that a larger muscle cell is a stronger muscle cell holding more valuable nutrients and water.

-Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup (HFRS) is broken down by a natural enzymatic process allowing superior absorption of nutrients and water into the bloodstream. HFRS is specifically designed and used in medical formulas to quickly re-hydrate the body. HFRS has an extremely low osmolarity rate which allows water and nutrients to quickly move through the stomach and into the bloodstream thus super-hydrating muscle tissue. Muscle is 70% water. Water helps transport all nutrients including amino acids to your muscles and organs. Water is VITAL for muscle growth. If you are dehydrated, your body will go catabolic, stripping nutrients out of the muscle for survival! Proper re-hydration is essential to build more muscle and for optimal performance. HFRS is an extremely powerful bullet in your gun for muscle growth!
    -Glycerol Monosterate: Glycerol increases the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues. Taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most along with a prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts.
    During bodybuilding pre-contest phase, Glycerol is used to improve vascularity, muscle hardness, fullness, and density.
    -Pyruvate: pyruvate enhances the transport of glucose and protein into muscle cells thereby boosting performance levels in exercise. It works by increasing amount of ATP available to the energy engines of cells, mitochondria, as well as inhibiting fat production. Pyruvate helps bodybuilders and athletes get toned, cut, and have more energy. *Increase nutrient delivery *Increase lean muscle mass*train harder and more intense.*Experience less fatigue
    -Carbogen�: Carbogen works by converting complex carbohydrates into available energy. This exclusive enzymatic formula maximizes your body�s energy and endurance. And while you are working out, this clinically proven carb-converter also maintains 100% of your body�s Vo2 max longer by an incredible 43%! Carbogen decreases lactic acid levels by 275% within 30 minutes into your workout, resulting in less muscle soreness and faster recovery. Blast through your workouts, train like a maniac and recover quicker with carbogen!

All of the powerful ingredients that make up Pure Velocity are synergystically designed to get the carbs and nutrients IN the muscle, where they belong!

Pure Velocity overall Benefits:
    *Sugar free
    *Rapid absorption
    *Non-Bloating
    *Transports nutrients quickly into the bloodstream.
    *Pure Velocity can be added with your favorite pre & post workout nutrients to double their effectiveness!

Be careful. If you are drinking cheap, native, unprocessed waxy maize starch that looks like cornstarch (that you can buy at the grocery store) you probably are getting cornstarch!

The SECRET is all in the Processing!

Unprocessed starch is NOT going to give you the rapid absorbing, glycogen loading results you are looking for. Here is why:

Starch needs to be processed in a very specific manor and in many different ways in order for the carbohydrate to reach desirable qualities.

For example, the highest quality whey protein isolates starts out as the �scum� on top of curdling milk during processing. Back in the day this scum used to be thrown out or fed to the pigs!
    This frothy treat is called �sweet dairy whey�. Sweet dairy whey is only 12% protein in content. The sweet dairy whey is then passed through a number of ultra filtration units to remove fat and lactose to leave a concentrated whey protein in liquid suspension. This whey protein concentrate comes in different concentration levels: 34%, 50% and 80% protein. The concentration all depends upon how much processing the sweet dairy whey went thru.

Whey Protein Isolate is 90% protein by content. Whey protein isolate has gone through even more processing to separate it from other whey components. Whey protein isolate has one of the best amino acid profiles. Whey protein isolate is also one of the most expensive proteins on the market because of all the processing done to it! Folks, it is all in the processing!

How would you like to take some �scum whey� that is 12% protein immediately after your workout? What kind of results would you get?
    How about some very cheap, inexpensive whey protein concentrate that is 34% protein in content? Maybe you worked out hard enough and now you deserve some whey protein concentrate that is 50% in protein?

I don�t know about you but I work my ass off in the gym and I want the best results for my efforts. I want the HIGHEST quality whey protein isolate right after my workouts!

My point is this: Cheap is not the best route when it comes to your body.

Trust me, if unrefined powdery waxy maize was the key, I would have thrown it into a jug and sold it a year ago. My company would have made a killing! Unrefined/unprocessed waxy maize starch costs 2.50 per kilo. That is a 1.25 per pound. But Professional Supplements refused to do what many companies did� Try to capitalize on customer unawareness. Or maybe these companies just didn�t know any better?

What drives the price up on the starch is all the processing that is done. Once a starch is fully processed, you can see, taste and feel the difference!

Pure Velocity IS the best quality waxy maize starch available today because it is highly processed to attain desirable qualities.

Pure Velocity Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size 2 scoops 80g
    Servings Per Container about 24
    Calories 288
    Calories from fat 0g
    Total fat 0g
    Saturated fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 99mg
    Total Carbohydrates 72g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 0g
    Impact V 72g
    Carbogen 250g

Pure Velocity Other Ingredients:
    Bio-Engineered Impact V
    Bio-Engineered Amago (synergystic Blend of Hydroizyed & Fractionated Waxy Maize starch, Agglomerated Waxy maize starch, Hydrolyzed Rice syrup, Glycerol Monostearate,
    Pyuvate, Carbogen, natural and Artificial flavors, citric acid, soduim citrate, Sucralose, acesulfame K, Red #40.

Comment

good read bouncer -

the guy i buy most of my supps from talks very highy of this stuff -- if its better then the original viartgo which it is suppose to be --

i truly loved the original vitargo so we will see

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        good read bouncer -

the guy i buy most of my supps from talks very highy of this stuff -- if its better then the original viartgo which it is suppose to be --

i truly loved the original vitargo so we will see
        have you noticed a difference in the old V and the new V? other than taste and texture?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          have you noticed a difference in the old V and the new V? other than taste and texture?
          you mean in terms of results or how it works? thats pretty hard to judge. but when something changes so drastically its safe to say it isnt the same. i have a feeling they cheaped out and started using lower cost ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            you mean in terms of results or how it works? thats pretty hard to judge. but when something changes so drastically its safe to say it isnt the same. i have a feeling they cheaped out and started using lower cost ingredients.
            Ya I meant in how his results were. Me I dont notice anything I just take it to take it. But some say its like gear gaining 10 lbs from it. I say no way but what do I know. I would like to see what people who know their bodys say that use it.

Comment

Ya I meant in how his results were. Me I dont notice anything I just take it to take it. But some say its like gear gaining 10 lbs from it. I say no way but what do I know. I would like to see what people who know their bodys say that use it.
              in that case i would just use basic malto or a malto/dextrose mix. no need to waste money.

Comment

hey B where did you find the info on pure velocity? I want to get some but none of the stores around here have it or know what im talking about.

Comment

i do notice more of a pump then when just using plain malto --- thats about it so far -

malto/dextrose mix is still the cheaper and great way to go as far as pre and post carb intake goes

the flavor of the pure velocity that i just started using this week is real good - orange flavor -- the texture is better then strait waxy maze but it seems to bother my stomach - [ shits]

Comment

hey B where did you find the info on pure velocity? I want to get some but none of the stores around here have it or know what im talking about.
                    just typed the name into google and found it. dosent seem like a very popular product as not many places have it even online.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      just typed the name into google and found it. dosent seem like a very popular product as not many places have it even online.
                      it just came out bouncer -- art atwood is behind the product -- he says it will be in more stores as time goes -- atleast that is what he told the guy i got mine from --

stuffs not bad bro

Comment

art atwood is behind it? in that case, stay the fuck away! lmao. didnt he get busted selling fake steroids.

by the way scott, palumbo has some new waxy maize out. supposed to be tasteless and top quality.

Comment

scott, have you tried it yet or no? give us a review once you have had the chance to use it.

Comment

Nutrex has a new product to replace Vitargo, its called Volu-gro. I cant find it at any retail stores and the on-line site I use dosnt have it either. I will try it soon.

Comment

Here is what it says!

Super-Hydrates Muscles For Instant Gains In Solid Mass!
                              Nutrex Research Inc. has developed Volu-Gro™, which uses 60 grams of a very unique and ultra high-molecular weight carbohydrate called Long Chain Waxy Maize Starch per serving to accelerate creatine transport. Waxy Maize Starch is equally as potent in stimulating insulin as dextrose and maltodextrin, yet unlike these two sugars, Waxy Maize Starch is completely sugar free. Waxy Maize Starch passes through the stomach faster than dextrose or maltodextrin and therefore does not cause any discomfort. In doing so Waxy Maize Starch acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it into the bloodstream. This ensures that creatine and insulin are present in the bloodstream at the same time. A much greater amount of creatine can now be transported into the muscles due to synchronized levels of creatine and insulin in the blood.

Additionally, if taken immediately after training, the Waxy Maize Starch element in Volu-Gro restores muscular glycogen (muscle energy) faster than dextrose or maltodextrin. This makes Volu-Gro the ideal post workout creatine formula since it not only delivers more creatine to the muscles, but also replenishes glycogen stores much quicker causing the muscle cells to become super-hydrated while speeding up recovery more efficiently than any other glucose polymer or monomer (dextrose, maltodextrin, sucrose, fructose etc.). The overall result is much greater muscle cell volumization, protein synthesis, and nutrient transport; all major factors contributing to enhanced muscle growth. The fusion of creatine with long chain waxy maize starch as seen in Volu-Gro has set a new standard in creatine supplementation.

Comment

Working...
                              X