Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pre-contest vitargo. they dont sell anymore.but what about loading with pure velocity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-contest vitargo. they dont sell anymore.but what about loading with pure velocity

ive been trying to find pure vitargo but evry1 says they discontinued it, i read its great for pre-loading with carbs for a bb contest but now they sell pure velocity in its place. do you feel its the same , cause i have read nothing about pre- contest loading with it and i have read it with pure vitargo. tks

your talking about the vitargo in the white bottle from germany correct? yea i dont think they have that here anymore. dont know much about the pure velocity, bigscott was talking about it the other day.

Comment

yah when i call around they say its the same thing as pure vitargo, then im like why did they get rid of it then if its the same thing, and they say (the online sellers) they didnt know but it gives the same effect, but until i hear that it is the same im going to pass

Comment

Originally posted by champ00 View Post
        yah when i call around they say its the same thing as pure vitargo, then im like why did they get rid of it then if its the same thing, and they say (the online sellers) they didnt know but it gives the same effect, but until i hear that it is the same im going to pass
        they have vitargo CGL which is waxy maize but it also has creatine in it. the one you are talking about had no creatine right?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          they have vitargo CGL which is waxy maize but it also has creatine in it. the one you are talking about had no creatine right?
          yep. thats right, i like the fact that it obsorbed into the muscle for pre-contestand also that it pulled the water from under the skin and pulled it into the muscle, and that it had no creatine in it. but i guess ill have to search some more to find a good product. i do know that the pure velocity has simularities but it never said that it would benifit pre-contest just that it was simular to the pure vitargo, but i was afraid to chance it, not knowing the real deal on it

Comment

i know the velocity stuff has other ingredients in it that i am not so sure about.

Comment

Originally posted by champ00 View Post
              ive been trying to find pure vitargo but evry1 says they discontinued it, i read its great for pre-loading with carbs for a bb contest but now they sell pure velocity in its place. do you feel its the same , cause i have read nothing about pre- contest loading with it and i have read it with pure vitargo. tks
              champ -- yes you can use the pure velocity for pre stage -- you can also use waxy maize --

i just had someone use the waxy and they filled out nicely -- had them do a combo of waxy - arginine - niacin- vanadal sulfate - did a great job

Comment

Working...
              X