Rumor or fact.. Vitargo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor or fact.. Vitargo..

So I was told today that vitargo (waxy maize starch) is no longer being made by any company. Any truth to this?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    So I was told today that vitargo (waxy maize starch) is no longer being made by any company. Any truth to this?
    the original vitargo isnt being made -- not sure about all vitargo -- will find out

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      the original vitargo isnt being made -- not sure about all vitargo -- will find out
      yea no shit, we know that. lol. i was told that all waxy maize starch is gone. some kind of legal issue.

Comment

yea no shit, we know that. lol. i was told that all waxy maize starch is gone. some kind of legal issue.
        :fufool:

Comment

False.

PRIMAFORCE - CARB SLAM

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            thats just a link to a product you asshat. allsportsnutrition also has a vitargo product right now. what i am asking is, after the stock runs out will it be gone for good?

Comment

so i guess the actual name vitargo is what cannot be used or sold anymore. waxy maize starch is still allowed in products.

Comment

Working...
              X