Viraloid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viraloid

Hi, new to the board. I was wanting to try a supplement called Viraloid, Natural Testosterone Enhancing Compound. Just wondering if anyone has used it and how did it work? Thanks.

Welcome to the board.

I think you will find that "natural testosterone enhancing" products simply just don't work. Your money would be better spent on other proven supplements and food.

Comment

Yea B is right. Most of the "natural test boosters don't work and if they do the effect is small for the $. I don't know why you want to boost your test but I have experimented a great deal with boosting mine. Because I am old and my natrual production is very low. I do get some good effects from a stak of tribulus, zink, magnesium and some horny goat weed. This stak used to make me able to function at a low to moderatly normal level before I started HRT. I don't know if it would do somebody with normal test any good but, the guys I have told to try it say they fell better and get stronger on it. if you are interested here are my doses yours may very. 50 mg zink 2xday 250 magnesium 2xday Horny GW 750 to 1000 mg a day trib 1500 to 2000 mg a day. I take them on an empty stomach and wait 1/2 hour to eat. Something that causes an insulin spike may help with uptake. Remember Zink will deplete your body of copper so make sure your multi has some in it.
      BTW I still use this even though my doc gives me 200 of test cyp :)a week it seems to improve my function even more.
      Oh and welcome to the board

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
        I still use this even though my doc gives me 200 of test cyp :)a week it
        and that is a million times more effective then your horny goat weed concoction. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          and that is a million times more effective then your horny goat weed concoction. lol
          You know it baby.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
            You know it baby.
            so don't you feel like you are are just wasting your time with the other stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X