Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano Vapor - Anyone has exp???

Hello,
    I have been taking NO Explode (only took one container) and towards the end of it I was taking 2 scoops a day and that stuff was working great for me. When it was time to buy more I went to GNC and got talked into buying Nano Vapor since it was on sale for 50% off on second. GNC rep said it was better than NO Explode so I bought it.

Vapor Experience

Now when I took it first day I was fine as I had couple toasts of bread approx. an hour before taking nano vapor. Then next day I felt sick to my gut and nearly passed out since I was empty stomach and to say the least I went home after 10mins in the gym. :hang: Today again, I did about 45% of my workout and came home and puked, I had fruit salad about an hour before consuming nano vapor. So all in all so far my exp with nano vapor has been nothing short of a disaster. It seems to be really hard on the stomach or I am doing something seriously wrong.

I want to know what others have to say about it and what has their experience been with nano vapor. :dunno:

Vapor should not be taken on an empty stomach. I dont like Vapor because its caffeine cotent is high and theres an inevitable crash. The ingredient list is like a supplement dictionary as well.

My advice would be to give Universal's Shock Therapy a try or Controlled Labs White Flood. I have tried both within the last 6 weeks and was a big fan of both. I tried Vapor when it first came out and I felt like a coke head, like I was going to throw up halfway through deadlifting, on top of that, the beautiful crash you get 2 hours later.

Comment

BTW- Welcome to the board, good having some new faces around.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
        Vapor should not be taken on an empty stomach. I dont like Vapor because its caffeine cotent is high and theres an inevitable crash. The ingredient list is like a supplement dictionary as well.

My advice would be to give Universal's Shock Therapy a try or Controlled Labs White Flood. I have tried both within the last 6 weeks and was a big fan of both. I tried Vapor when it first came out and I felt like a coke head, like I was going to throw up halfway through deadlifting, on top of that, the beautiful crash you get 2 hours later.
        ditto my exp man, crash was immense and i thought it was because i worked out hard lol and ever since i tried nanno vapor I have not been able to finish a single workout, always feel like throwing up and today i finally did :mad:

so shock therapy and white flood is better than no explode?

Comment

Originally posted by Harj View Post
          ditto my exp man, crash was immense and i thought it was because i worked out hard lol and ever since i tried nanno vapor I have not been able to finish a single workout, always feel like throwing up and today i finally did :mad:

so shock therapy and white flood is better than no explode?
          Yes, Millennium Sports Ragnarok is also a crowd pleaser. Any of these 3 (Id go with white flood since its the most cost effective) would be a wise choice.

Comment

Someone else was telling me about Nano Vapor as well, but i am done wit NO products for now...

Took N.O. Xplode and i was very satisfied with it, than i took Nanox9 and hated that shit

anyway welcome to the board Harj and make sure to return that crap back to GNC and never walk in there in there again.

For supplements try All The Whey | Whey Protein Supplements for Bodybuilding and Health and AllSportsNutrition

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Someone else was telling me about Nano Vapor as well, but i am done wit NO products for now...

Took N.O. Xplode and i was very satisfied with it, than i took Nanox9 and hated that shit

anyway welcome to the board Harj and make sure to return that crap back to GNC and never walk in there in there again.

For supplements try All The Whey | Whey Protein Supplements for Bodybuilding and Health and AllSportsNutrition

thank you :)

I have one bottle unopened which i'll return it back to gnc. So what do you take as pre-workout supplement then?

Comment

Originally posted by Harj View Post
                thank you :)

I have one bottle unopened which i'll return it back to gnc. So what do you take as pre-workout supplement then?

Your welcome man

You can also return the opened bottle as long as it is within 30 days and you have a receipt, show them your driver's license and they will get your info and your set.

Personally i don't take a pre-workout supplement, i just have a complex carb that will fuel me during my workout.

If you want you can take caffeine pre-workout or Nitrix oxide supplement

Just be careful with them fools at GNC, they will try to sell you shit for pre-workout, especially Gakic, fuckin ridiculous product, says it will make you lift 15% more weight than your used to...

Just read up on the site man, and if you have any questions just post them in their appropriate headings.

Comment

i agree with the above comment. have to change that pre workout meal bro. i personally like a small bowl of oatmeal mixed with a scoop of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03
                    First welcome to the board. Second what heck kind of prework out meal is "couple of toasts of bread" "empty stomach" and "fruit salad" you might not even need that high dollar junk if you would eat a decent pre work out meal.
                    1. If youre going to knock a pre-workout meal or any other aspect of someone's regime, at least offer an appropriate alternative

2. Why is it junk?

Protein and carbs dude. If you have to have a boost before workout drink coffee or take caffeine and b12 cost you less than 1/4 what you pay for that stuff from GNC. I am not yelling I'm just sayin'

Coffee? really? Nice. b12 cannot compete with supplements like white flood, etc. B12 is energy more on a cellular level as opposed to something like caffeine.

Injectable B12 isnt that cheap these days, unless youre getting it from a feed store.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03
                      I urge you to read the ingredients of your NO xplode or black powder or this stuff and do the research.
                      Hahaha....wait, youre telling me to research NO Explode and black powder? Youre obviously pretty new here.

I have tried all that stuff in the past and it is not as good a preworkout supp as I can make with real food and a few vitamins and minerals.
                      Supplements arent food and food isnt a supplement. In the past? How long ago?

Before you laugh at the coffee man I suggest you search this very board. As to offering a suggestion You are right I should have done that and I am sorry. B's recommendation is good but, depending on cut or bulk I eat about 1 to 1.5 hrs before workout I usually have 2 to 3 eggs and 1/2 to 1 cup of oats no sugar sometimes a few berrys
                      I do the same... and I still use a pre-workout supplement... The kcal isnt hte type of energy Im looking for during my workout.

PS. Berrys = fructose = sugar

I eat I take B12 and maybe B6 depending on how bad it is and up to 400 mgs of caffeine I promise you this will make you just as energized as that $30 to $50 a can stuff with no stomach upset or other probs that can be associated with the pre work out mixes. [/quote]

Did you read the original post? Theres around 234g of caffeine in an average serving of Nano Vapor... want to know whats mostl ikely causing the upset stomach? The caffeine. 400mgs pre workout is ridiculous, talk about a crash.

AS for the NO part I think you should save your L-argine supplementation for just before bed to boost GH. The only other thing I might recommend is maybe some BCAA right after or before the workout. Feel free to use creatine if you are into it. Really works for some people. Not for me or anybody I know.
                      Arginine is also beneficial for vasodilation and protein synthesis, so taking it before bed wouldnt be nearly as effective as taking it pre-workout or intra-workout.

Reyes AA; Karl IE; Klahr S Role of arginine in health and in renal disease [editorial] American Journal of Physiology, 1994 Sep, 267:3 Pt 2, F331-46

I am sure if you read the ingredients of your "supplements" and put in the time to research them YOU can make them cheaper and better with basic ingredients.

Get the fuck out here with your arrogance and your research bullshit..

PubMed Home Do yourself a favor....come back in a few months.

Comment

Hahaha....wait, youre telling me to research NO Explode and black powder? Youre obviously pretty new here.

Supplements arent food and food isnt a supplement. In the past? How long ago?

I do the same... and I still use a pre-workout supplement... The kcal isnt hte type of energy Im looking for during my workout.

PS. Berrys = fructose = sugar

I eat I take B12 and maybe B6 depending on how bad it is and up to 400 mgs of caffeine I promise you this will make you just as energized as that $30 to $50 a can stuff with no stomach upset or other probs that can be associated with the pre work out mixes.
                        Did you read the original post? Theres around 234g of caffeine in an average serving of Nano Vapor... want to know whats mostl ikely causing the upset stomach? The caffeine. 400mgs pre workout is ridiculous, talk about a crash.

Arginine is also beneficial for vasodilation and protein synthesis, so taking it before bed wouldnt be nearly as effective as taking it pre-workout or intra-workout.

Reyes AA; Karl IE; Klahr S Role of arginine in health and in renal disease [editorial] American Journal of Physiology, 1994 Sep, 267:3 Pt 2, F331-46

Get the fuck out here with your arrogance and your research bullshit..

PubMed Home Do yourself a favor....come back in a few months.[/QUOTE]

YJ where are all these quotes comming from? did I miss something?
                        side note I havnt tryed the other products but I do like No-explode it tastes good and 1-2 scoops gets me all pumped up to lift. the actuall pump you are suposed to get dosnt work for me, but I just use it for the energy. If you like No-explode before why change?

Comment

3v1lj03 deleted his post.

YJ, you having a meltdown or what? i really dont see what 3v1lij03 did for you talk to him in the way that you did. you attacked him personally when all he did was offer his opinion. no need for that shit, he did nothing to deserve that.

Comment

I am lost here :confused:

Where is YJ commented 3v1lj03 from???

Also, YJ man calm down it sounds like your bashing 3v1lj03, just relax man, we are all friends here.

Comment

Great website to use YJ, i use this website as a resource in research papers. Very good information.

Comment

Working...
                              X