Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECA/ECY vs Clen

whats better clen or eca/ecy?

is it a good idea to go 2 weeks on clen and then 2 weeks on eca/ecy and then back to clen for couple weeks and then again to eca/ecy for couple weeks back and forth?

main goal is to lose lose body fat while bringing out definition and minimize muscle breakdown/loss.

whats would you folks suggest?

ps. I am JUST starting my first ECA stack today...and I have around 20% bf if that matters

and for Ephedrine I got these, any good?
    4EverFit , Ephedrine (12 bottle pack) 8mg - 50 tablets

Comment

I would just get some ketotifen and built up to 80mcg of clen a day using ketotifen at night to help you sleep and keeping the clen working. In theory you can go like 8 weeks or so with that. Personally I just ran clen for 2 weeks, with the ketotifen at night. Now off for second of two weeks and watching my diet, then back on for two in another week.

I don't find I need more than 80mcg to get the best out of the clen. Also make sure you get L-Taurine with it and eat a couple of bananas or take some potasium, this stops cramping. Do cardio aswell and keep your diet in check and drink good amounts of water.

I find having acouple weeks off after two weeks on gives your central nervous system a break aswell as the clen seems to stimulate my cns some. Small doses, combined with ketotifen and supps and clen is best for me.

Comment

Working...
      X