P-Slin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-Slin

I have been hearing a lot about a product called P-Slin and its all been good but I want to see what everyone had to say about it

P-SLin is good stuff... I am planning on using Anabolic Pump (comparable product) next month. I Think I can still link you to a good deal on anabolic pump if youre interested.

Comment

what exactly is it?

Comment

Its a post workout nutrient partitioning & recomposition supplement. Mimicks insulin (obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
          Its a post workout nutrient partitioning & recomposition supplement. Mimicks insulin (obviously)
          and you have personally used it and noticed changes etc..? i ask because i trust you over bs claims from the company etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            and you have personally used it and noticed changes etc..? i ask because i trust you over bs claims from the company etc..
            Not yet. I was given an 8 week run of it by a supplier (Anabolic Pump) and I may stack P-Slin with it and give it a review come Sept. But Ive read great things about it, gains arent insane, but solid from what I understand.

The more research and looking into nutrient partitioning supplements I do the more I become interested.

Comment

I thought P-slin was a pre workout

Comment

and ya I want to try some asap thanks for the replie

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                  Not yet. I was given an 8 week run of it by a supplier (Anabolic Pump) and I may stack P-Slin with it and give it a review come Sept. But Ive read great things about it, gains arent insane, but solid from what I understand.

The more research and looking into nutrient partitioning supplements I do the more I become interested.
                  give us a review of it when you use it.

Comment

Working...
                  X