Hemp Protein Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemp Protein Powder

I have always had trouble with protien powders and have tried many different brands and all the different variations, including egg etc.

Has anyone ever tried the Hemp Protein Powder, seems on the expensive side, but was curious if any has any personal experience with it.

Thanks!

never heard of it.

does whey isolate give you problems?

Comment

Yes the whey gives me problems also. Not sure what the problem is, these powders just seem to go straight through me. I have even tried some high end lactose free powders. I also only take them with water and nothing seems to work.

I have seen some write ups, but just wanted to know if anyone on the board had taken any.

Thanks - will try it out and let you guys know how it works.

Comment

I had the same problems, only use Oryx Goat Whey now, no problems.

Comment

I have tried hemp protein powder before. Don't get the unflavored version unless you like the taste (and smell) of freshly cut grass. I haven't tried any flavored versions.

Comment

yeah actually started off trying the hemp milk and to my surprise I have had no problems. I have tried soy milk and rice milk it all upsets my stomach. However going on 4 days of using the hemp with a variety of things such as cereal which I have not eaten in years and so far so good feel great. Trying protein powder next. Will let you guys know.

Thanks. - my try the Oryx Goat Whey if this does not work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stixs View Post
              yeah actually started off trying the hemp milk and to my surprise I have had no problems. I have tried soy milk and rice milk it all upsets my stomach. However going on 4 days of using the hemp with a variety of things such as cereal which I have not eaten in years and so far so good feel great. Trying protein powder next. Will let you guys know.

Thanks. - my try the Oryx Goat Whey if this does not work out.

I was going to ask if you'd tried goat milk.

Comment

The stats are that over 90% of people are allergic to cow dairy and they don't know it, less than 4% are allergic to goat dairy and goat whey protein is 97% absorbable and cow dairy is only about 60%.

Comment

Working...
                X