Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gnc's-amplified creatine 189

my buddy gave me an unopened bottle of it
    1250mgs of creatine hydrochloride- a serving..
    im wondering about the quality of the product?

i am sure the quality is fine. its the price that keeps people away from gnc. cant beat the price of free though.

Comment

The stuff is about $40

here is the description:
      189% Improved Muscle Creatine Absorption*

400% Increase in Dose Efficiency for Athletic Performance

Increases Strength with only 25% the dose of ordinary Creatine*

Using patent-pending technology, GNC Pro-Performance® has developed a cutting edge creatine that is clinically proven to be more efficient than ordinary creatine monohydrate. This special PEG-Creatine System™ allows you to get the same benefits as regular creatine monohydrate at a much lower dose. Amplified Creatine 189™ provides the power of 5 grams creatine monohydrate in only 2 easy-to-swallow tablets!
      * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
      As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily.

Supplement Facts
      Serving Size 2 Tablets
      Servings Per Container 60
      Amount Per Serving % DV
      PEG-Creatine System (Creatine Hydrochloride) 1250.00 mg **
      ** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Polyethylene Glycol, Dicalcium phosphate, Enteric Coating (Cellulose, sodium alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid)

No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.

Well try it out man, and tell us what you think.

Comment

I make $4 for each bottle I sell of this stuff. :D Never used it personally but its honestly not one of our most popular product. Can't imagine it works that much better than ordinary creatine monohydrate. But for free I'd take it every day and twice on Sunday. Its legit...

Comment

ok guys thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            I make $4 for each bottle I sell of this stuff. :D Never used it personally but its honestly not one of our most popular product. Can't imagine it works that much better than ordinary creatine monohydrate. But for free I'd take it every day and twice on Sunday. Its legit...
            so as far as gnc is concerned-is it the policy? and/or you as an employee, and of course you wanna make the cake. you'll basically steer people in the direction of money/incentive making products?
            which is fine with me bro!

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
              so as far as gnc is concerned-is it the policy? and/or you as an employee, and of course you wanna make the cake. you'll basically steer people in the direction of money/incentive making products?
              which is fine with me bro!
              We make the biggest comissions on the stuff that makes GNC the most money. Luckily we are a franchised GNC, so we arent quite as evil as the corporate guys. I will actually recommend a product called Muscle Maxx by 24/7 Advanced Nutrition before I will recommed GNC's amp'd. I only make $2.50 instead of $4, but I know its a better product and there is more chance people will come back to get it again. Do that at a corporate GNC and you'd be fired. But yeah, we get big comissions off of our vitapaks, super probiotics, 7 day cleanses, etc. etc. But I've never felt like I have sold anyone an inferior product stricltly for comission.

Comment

We make the biggest comissions on the stuff that makes GNC the most money. Luckily we are a franchised GNC, so we arent quite as evil as the corporate guys. I will actually recommend a product called Muscle Maxx by 24/7 Advanced Nutrition before I will recommed GNC's amp'd. I only make $2.50 instead of $4, but I know its a better product and there is more chance people will come back to get it again. Do that at a corporate GNC and you'd be fired. But yeah, we get big comissions off of our vitapaks, super probiotics, 7 day cleanses, etc. etc. But I've never felt like I have sold anyone an inferior product stricltly for comission.
                i want some free mega men vits. send them to me now. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  i want some free mega men vits. send them to me now. :)
                  They track those vitamins like a motherfucker. No one ever brings em back either. :mad:

Comment

They track those vitamins like a motherfucker. No one ever brings em back either. :mad:
                    thats the best thing they have at GNC.

Comment

What GNC's carry the Muscle Maxx? I used to take it, but I moved and the GNC near me doesnt carry it. Nor can i order online, that stuff was a great.

Comment

Working...
                      X