Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do with a free tub of Cell-Tech??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do with a free tub of Cell-Tech??

First of all, I have never used a Muscle-Tech product before. I have heard that Cell-Tech in particular is "not bad". I do see a lot of sugar, but its all in the form of dextrose for the PWO load.

Anyhow, I found a 4 lb. tub of it at work, which is still sealed, but about to expire in a month. Dont know why I grabbed it, but I like free shit. My question to you is, what would u do with a free tub? Use it because its better than nothing? Or toss it in the dumpster? Keep in mind I am cutting!

dumpster

Comment

ebay.

Comment

I'd shit in it, then send it back.

Comment

Jay won the olympia because of that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            dumpster
            Dumpster

Comment

Don't get too greedy with jacking up stuff man

one of my ex co-workers did nothin but jack up shit day and night....it became so obvious that it wasn't funny, we had LP watch us like a fuckin hawk

anyway, you try cell tech out...

Comment

You really could make a nice profit on eBay...just search Cell Tech on eBay... shit goes like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  Don't get too greedy with jacking up stuff man

one of my ex co-workers did nothin but jack up shit day and night....it became so obvious that it wasn't funny, we had LP watch us like a fuckin hawk

anyway, you try cell tech out...
                  It expires in a month. My boss took it off the shelf, known-lossed it, and said, "Who wants this Cell-Tech?"

Trust me if I steal shit it won't be Cell-Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket View Post
                    You really could make a nice profit on eBay...just search Cell Tech on eBay... shit goes like crazy.

Word. Should I put that it expires in September? If I didnt mention that in the sale would I get a bad rating?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                      Word. Should I put that it expires in September? If I didnt mention that in the sale would I get a bad rating?
                      i wouldn't put that on there. but i am not very nice so...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        i wouldn't put that on there. but i am not very nice so...
                        Oh I couldnt give two shits about whoever buys it, I just dont want the negative feedback... Could hurt later sales.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                          You pretty much have to put the expiration date if you want to sell it, otherwise youre going to get 40 messages a day wanting to know when it expires. A Sept. expiration date is nothing... people will still bid and buy it.

Comment

Working...
                          X