so far so good, im loving Pro Rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so far so good, im loving Pro Rated

Its been 2months with it and I love it alot. I have the choco..flavor and itsyum yum. It makes me feel good about the protein quality and all. Havent had no problem with it like others, like stomach pains and cramps. Its allgood.

Yeah, I would definately agree with this one. My buddy found it at a local CostCo wearhouse, for 18.95 for a 10lb bucket. Such a great deal, that I could care less about the 4g of carbs -=D

The flavors are excellent though, as I have the choco and the vanilla. I usually mix 1 scoop of each for variety.

Comment

Its my favorite.

Comment

Who recommended Pro Rated to you?? :) ;)

Comment

6lbs $20 made by protien USA (MD labs HDT)

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
            Who recommended Pro Rated to you?? :) ;)

The Almighty "YellowJacket". Thanx bro, if not I wold have still been looking for one at a good deal.:D

Comment

Originally posted by mystik
              My buddy found it at a local CostCo wearhouse, for 18.95 for a 10lb bucket.

18.95 for 10 pounds,damnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats cheap bro:agree:

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. I picked up 6 buckets at the time...

4 choco and 2 vanilla... best money i think i have spent so far...

being im still natty =D

:drunk:

Comment

Love the stuff, picked up another 30 lbs tonight!

Comment

i need to get some more pronto

Comment

Gonna buy some soon. Hell, my gf is always dragging my ass to Costco anyway. What is the best flavor? I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but if the other flavors suck then chocolate it is.

Comment

Originally posted by labrad
                        Gonna buy some soon. Hell, my gf is always dragging my ass to Costco anyway. What is the best flavor? I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but if the other flavors suck then chocolate it is.
                        INTIMID8OR's idea doesnt sound bad, the chocolate Pro Rated tastes like REAL chocolte, rich in taste, by far my favorite.

Comment

OH ,BTW Il ike that fact that on this board we can mention any supplier we like when it comes to suppliments and such i realize that all boards have there own sponsors but don't dare mention one on the wrong board if you know what i mean :rofl: [/B][/QUOTE]

That is one thing I don't like about this board. I love to be censored. Hell, I am going back to bodybuilding.com. :D

I guess I am leaning towards vanilla or strawberry. Did someone say they have banana? I already have quite a bit of ON whey chocolate so I would like a different flavor.

One last question, does pro-rated mix well w/ a shaker? B/c I f*cking hate to use the blender.

Comment

Originally posted by labrad

One last question, does pro-rated mix well w/ a shaker? B/c I f*cking hate to use the blender.

yeah man, I just use a spoon thats all

Comment

I love pro rated, good stuff for a good price.

Comment

Working...
                              X