Maltodexrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltodexrin

How much should I used in my post workout shake? I bought 5lbs from a homebrewer store so its just in a clear plastic bag. So I have no idea how many scoops or tbs. to use.

I use one scoop, its about 50g, and I mix that with 50g Whey Protein

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      How much should I used in my post workout shake? I bought 5lbs from a homebrewer store so its just in a clear plastic bag. So I have no idea how many scoops or tbs. to use.
      well that's a problem. it doesn't say any form of measurement on it? i take exactly 65 grams of malto and 50 grams whey isolate Post workout.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        well that's a problem. it doesn't say any form of measurement on it? i take exactly 65 grams of malto and 50 grams whey isolate Post workout.
        Yeah, I know. Some young girl helped me she didnt know much. I will ask the owner today. The place is on my mail route.

Comment

where the hell do i get some malto? i've checked nutrition stores, my gym, allsportsnutriton.com and can't find any.

Comment

Originally posted by casby View Post
            where the hell do i get some malto? i've checked nutrition stores, my gym, allsportsnutriton.com and can't find any.
            pure malto. its what i use. Perfect Carb-Up 3 lb. [760101] - $10.20 : AllSportsNutrition

Comment

wow that was quick, thanks bouncer

Comment

It should be a gram of product equals a gram of carbs...

Comment

i myself have been using waximaize

Comment

Is post work out the only time you take this? I have always only taken whey post work out....Should I be mixing anything else in with my shake?

Comment

I've been mixing a half scoop dextrose and a half scoop maltodextrin in my PWO shake, both from all the whey

Comment

I like a mix of dextrose and maltodextrin - I have some research showing they're better together than either on its' own. I order it pre-mixed from TrueProtein.com

Comment

Originally posted by gdbear65 View Post
                          I like a mix of dextrose and maltodextrin - I have some research showing they're better together than either on its' own. I order it pre-mixed from TrueProtein.com
                          well how about you support the site and order from allthewhey.com you asshat. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            well how about you support the site and order from allthewhey.com you asshat. :)
                            next time I need to order I'll have a look :P

Comment

So is it best to take both dextrose and maltodextrin together with my post work out shake? Does this matter if you are bulking or cutting? Also does it really mess up the taste of the shake...my chocolate mint is good..I can't imagine adding this stuff is going to make it taste all that great!

Comment

Working...
                              X