fat burner for wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat burner for wife

Whats up guys....hey my wife has an athletic type body, but after 3 kids and not taking care of her body properly she has gained enough to hide her naturally athletic body. She is starting nutrisystem soon and working out with me a few times a week and on her own also.
    So she is telling me about all these "new" and exciting fat burners she reads about is mags, etc. They are all marketing and hype and I was wondering if anyone could help clear up the hype and reccomend a descent fat burner to supplement diet, excercise for a mom looking to shed 30-40?

I have been losing about a pound a day with nothing but diet, cardio 2 x a day, and weight training 5x per week. Never did that good with any fat burner not even clen and T3

Comment

I would recommend to first get her diet and training in check before messing with fat burners

but heres some good info anyways

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ide-eca-stacks
      Last edited by COLOSSUS; 10-16-08, 01:45 PM.

Comment

if she has her heart set on starting a fat burner, there is no use in trying to talk her out of it. i would recommend Lipo 6 Lipo-6 Ephedra Free 120 Liqui-Capsules [2710007] - $29.97 : AllSportsNutrition

just make sure her cardio and diet are nailed also.

Comment

After two kids my wife was in a similar spot, she has had good luck w/ atro-phex. She takes it 2 in the am and 2 in the pm....but she put in a good 4-6 months before using it. She says it only curbs her snacking appetite, so she will have to be on point w/ nutriution after she goes off. The best thing you can do is encourage her and "go on patrol" for her...when ever you see her eating anything off the diet,you take and smash that shit under foot, then tell her how much you love her...and ask her to take off her pants so you can show her just how much! Tell her you know how tough cardio can be without support and that she should be on top so that you can be there to encourage her to push hershelf to excell towards her goals... trust me you loved one will tell stories of your selfless acts of support for years to cum!

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
            I have been losing about a pound a day with nothing but diet, cardio 2 x a day, and weight training 5x per week. Never did that good with any fat burner not even clen and T3
            a pound a DAY? or a WEEK?

Comment

yea, support is huge for women.

Comment

last time mine asked me, I told her do some housework

it didn't go down well, and neither did she for a couple months after

Comment

You should get your wife on a good workout regimen and on a good diet before looking for a fat burner. Supplements are meant to *supplement* a good workout routine and diet. I haven't had any experiences w/ a fat burner but she might want to check out lipo 6 hers Nutrex Lipo 6 Hers 60 Caps Fat Burner

This one's supposedly meant for women but like I said good diet and workout make the real difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X