Fish Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Oils

What does fish oils do for you? I know they contain the good for you fats. What else do they do?

the goos fats are pretty important, they help keep your cardio vascular system clear and healthy which keeps you alive longer. The omega 3 also helps brain function and maybe a mild anti inflamators

Comment

Good for cholesterol, just started taking it again

Comment

not to be mean, but have you ever heard of Google?

Comment

Originally posted by gdbear65 View Post
          Why would people even come here if they just wanted to google everything. People ask questions here because they want to talk with like minded individuals who may have more experience in different aspects of training or nutrition etc.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Why would people even come here if they just wanted to google everything. People ask questions here because they want to talk with like minded individuals who may have more experience in different aspects of training or nutrition etc.
            Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

so many benefits to fish oil bro.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...h-oil-benefits

Comment

well said.

Comment

Fish oil is good for everyone. Its' usage is not unique to bodybuilders. What special information do you have for this person that hasn't already been posted to the Internet? I can understand when it's something that most people have never heard of , like AAS, but not something that has already been heavily researched.

Comment

I knew of fish oils being overall good for you...with the good fats and what not. I guess it just surprised me that Bouncer suggested it as one of the supplements I should be taking. So I wondered if there was a particular reason I should take it besides being an overall good for you supplement to take. I do understand why now. So its all good.

Comment

Fish oil is good for everyone. Its' usage is not unique to bodybuilders. What special information do you have for this person that hasn't already been posted to the Internet? I can understand when it's something that most people have never heard of , like AAS, but not something that has already been heavily researched.

If someone asks you what the weather is supposed to be like this weekend or who won the game last night do you tell him to google it? Dont be so grumpy dude...lighten up.

Comment

yeah really

www.google.com

Comment

Originally posted by BJJ PitBull View Post
                          If someone asks you what the weather is supposed to be like this weekend or who won the game last night do you tell him to google it? Dont be so grumpy dude...lighten up.
                          I think the people who need to lighten up are the ones who think it's a crime for me to suggest someone do a bit of their own research. I mean God forbid someone should educate themselves rather than be spoonfed everything. And for clarification I am making a general statement that in no way is directed towards the OP. As for your analogy, if someone asked me the score of the game or what the weather will be like, I would give a general answer, but certainly not all the details of the game or the weather forecast.

Comment

i think everyone needs to lighten up a bit. calm down guys, we are all here to help and learn.

Comment

Damn...I cant believe one simple questions turned into this. Seems like some of you need to layoff the roids...and chill out! I even posted the other day i got my answer....and people still have a stick up their ass about it. I do tons of research out various subjects and Google is what I mostly use. I look at this forum as a great place to get advice and learn from others who have real world experience as opposed to only book knowledge.

Maybe I should have just sent Bouncer a PM asking him why he wanted me to add it to my daily supplements and been done with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X