Mythl Test NX Labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythl Test NX Labs?

Hey guys I havent posted here in a long time. I have been out of bodybuilding ever since my daughter was born. I have currently been doing everything natural and want to keep it that way (at least for now). I have been working out for about 4months now and wanted to see if anyone has tried this new product from NX Labs Mythl Test Hardcore. On paper it looks good and just wanted to see what your results were with this product and what can I expect and is it worth it. My diet is good and I used to bodybuild, so I gain easy already but I want to gain more. I am currently about 220lbs but my goal is to bulk up to about 250-260lbs before I cut. If there is any other suggestions on what I can also take with this product or any alternatives that would be nice info aswell.

From what I recall you used to love your tren and propionate or was it propionate and var.

Anyway, I'd say get some creatine and you know all the rest

Comment

you are right about what I liked to use. But everything changed when I had my lil girl. But I will soon be back to my old ways but I have to buld a good base then I will do a nice bulk cycle to get to around 250-260lbs range then use my tren prop and var! LOL! How you been?

Comment

Working...
      X