Mitotropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitotropin

Has anyone tried Mitrotropin from Gaspari? I haven't seen any reviews out yet and was curious to see if anyone has tried it.

i have never tried it but believe it or not, i saw gaspari the other day. i was joking with him about that one picture with all the veins, he says, "i got them using mitotropin." i shit you not. lol. he was obvously joking but just found it funny.

Comment

I'm looking for a good appetite suppressent with a kick. I am trying Dren right now, but its kick gets less and less each day. It is hardly noticeable now.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
        I'm looking for a good appetite suppressent with a kick. I am trying Dren right now, but its kick gets less and less each day. It is hardly noticeable now.
        appetite suppressants aren't needed if your diet and cardio program is in check. how many calories a day are you eating? what kind of calories?

Comment

Neither diet nor cardio or in check. Carlories are probably in the 1800 - 2000 range when I'm eating clean. Breakfast - half cup of oatmeal, pre-work out meal - protein (usually chicken breast) and veggies. Post workout - fruit. Mid day - protein/veggies. Supper - protein/veggies. Supplements - ammino acids, HMB, Animal stack vitamins, Methyl 1D/1-GH-1 (trying for the first time), Dren. 5'10", 235#. Should be 200#.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy View Post
            Neither diet nor cardio or in check. Carlories are probably in the 1800 - 2000 range when I'm eating clean. Breakfast - half cup of oatmeal, pre-work out meal - protein (usually chicken breast) and veggies. Post workout - fruit. Mid day - protein/veggies. Supper - protein/veggies. Supplements - ammino acids, HMB, Animal stack vitamins, Methyl 1D/1-GH-1 (trying for the first time), Dren. 5'10", 235#. Should be 200#.
            your focus is more on supplements then diet. your not eating enough and thus you have slowed your metabolism. instead of listening to your body and adding in more quality foods you are trying for an appetite suppressant.

oatmeal only is not a breakfast, you need more protein and healthy fats. chicken and veggies does nothing for your pre workout. this is where carbs are needed. fruit is not a post workout meal, it is essential to have protein and carbs with this meal. last 2 meals are fine as long as those protein/veggie meals contain fat like steak or salmon.

you are to caught up in the hype of supplements and are absolutely lost when it comes to the most important thing, DIET. supplements are there to SUPPLEMENT your diet, not take over.

Comment

Working...
            X